DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
ALwliBazmEiA8oT_Kat88JMWlCvPTTidk6y6Gidunm3ype4EiBbhnQ-rkEMscrAm.png
Overview:
The Part-Timer is an adult visual novel game, with gameplay that is focused on being a dating sim, providing a fun central story, and The Part-Timer takes inspiration from games like Princess Maker, having a simulation of growing your relationship with your new Part-Time employee, Emily, by increasing different traits.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-18
Game Updated: 2021-03-01
Developer: BadSquirrelThings - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.9.10.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others: Cheat Menu

parttimerday.png pythonw_2018_02_27_14_58_22_411.png theparttimer_2018_03_04_17_19_55_044.png 1.png 2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyrielone

Nov 28, 2017
Well fiddle-stix that first description sounded awesome. Still put a few minutes into this game and not too bad for a management game.

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
How does one access the cheats in the game? The cheats button is at the top of the screen, but I can't click it.

Formerly 'geriatre'
Aug 22, 2016
How does one access the cheats in the game? The cheats button is at the top of the screen, but I can't click it.
>It's a renpy game, you have access to the code, you can make your own cheats, or just ctrl-shift-F "cheat" in the source files to see if there's already some cheats.

Reactions: F9Zoney

9inchz

Oct 2, 2017
>It's a renpy game, you have access to the code, you can make your own cheats, or just ctrl-shift-F "cheat" in the source files to see if there's already some cheats.
how/what? there is a tech way to know if a game have cheats? and review its codes?

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
What was the first description?
It said:

Whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let's get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He's well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
It said:

Whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let's get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He's well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
You're fucking with me, right?

Reactions: Kilaster

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Almost no tutorial or knowing how to do things in the game (Store, Traits, ect), Takes too long to get money (So ye either need to lower the price of things down to a 1/4 of what they are now or increase the rate of income by 3/4 of what it is now).. basically it's: too much monotonous grind for a barebones storyline which has very little to do much with. Halfway decent start, now how long till it's updated enough to be enjoyable?

M3H1

Jun 7, 2017
It said:

Sweet Fancy Moses!

I want that game. What a gripping description of adventure! Got my laser cannon locked and loaded...