• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
I believe this is around when you get told Nicole isn't there and to come back tomorrow, buy a drink and it should trigger.

Have you clicked the quest for more info, it has more info at the bottom.

However the hotel one could be have you been to the diner and talked to Gabi in the top left corner.

Boris and Gina happen after so there are normally more things to do beforehand leading to this.
not working im almost drunk from drinking

Cklin

Nov 2, 2021
Well, here's my annoying ass again.

Bugs in Act I:

MEDIUM BUG: In the cheat menu, if UTI is turned off, and then turned on again, Denise and Angel scene appears.

MINOR BUG: Gina's dialogues are fixed, all choices add a correct point, however, only in the couch scene, the choice to just look at her [...] still gives a lust point instead of dom. The other choice gives a lust point correctly.

MINOR BUG: What happened with Jen's original picture (the one from the back)? You can still see it as a thumbnail in the gallery. Is it gonna be used somewhere?

MINOR BUG: Lilia's photo thumbnail is blank.

Questions, brainfarts and suggestions:

Will "Looking" at Tanya or Maya add pictures in the next update, as well as Tanya's scene?

Was the option to hire a PI at Anna's place for Nicole available before?

Maybe Gabi's sex scene in Nick's apartment can be inserted when she is sitting in the Diner. When she can be asked how things are going for her, she can be invited upstairs? Gina is still not living with Nick at this point, and Gabi's quest for the Hotel isn't started. Yes, I am that annoyed by that story schism.

Bugs in Act II:

GAME PROGRESS BUG: After attaching the Camera on the tripod, it cannot be accessed again when coming back from Joe's. This happens if you try to check if the stewardess is back (right in the beginning). Looking at the kitchen cabinet does not produce this bug.

MINOR BUG: After looking at the stewardess from the camera, after Lana knocks, you can see through the camera again (stewardess photos roll again).

MINOR BUG: Weed package for Lana stays in Raven's inventory after Lana sex scene.

GAME PROGRESS BUG: If you try to take a shower after talking with Joe on the phone at home (after talking with Nicole), no Raven pictures are shown, and the game does not continue.

PS: Lilia and Aaliyah scenes were great.

PPS: Fresh save file at the very beginning of Raven's act.

Last edited:

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
not working im almost drunk from drinking
Honestly i don't know, played through that part again to make sure i wasn't giving misinformation. Here's 1.1's patch notes to confirm.

1715199663890.png

Only thing i can say if it doesn't trigger is a bug or Toad/Unity fuckery.

Reactions: blacktoad

pavan23559

Sep 16, 2021
So after completing hotel quest, gabi and anna (scene). Anna mentions to see her tomorrow. Went to home, talked to Gina about home cleaning. Can't sleep.. what should i do.? quest box - Boris, Boris and the boys, Business with anna

chingochango123

May 7, 2024
Is in the update the last scene where Raven and the male protagonist sit on the bed in hotel? or am I missing the new update? as I remember the previous update ended with same scene

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
Is in the update the last scene where Raven and the male protagonist sit on the bed in hotel? or am I missing the new update? as I remember the previous update ended with same scene
Yeah, this was mainly bug fixing and optimization. The two scenes happen before that. Skull at the party with Catherine and Raven having a scene at her exes before going to the pink flamingo. These are what Toad just hadn't finished before releasing 1.1 which is why this release is 1.1b.

• Red Heart
Reactions: chingochango123
Jun 28, 2020
I did it by order but i cant go ther to make weed and this massage came
View attachment 3638507
First make sure you have the latest version if not dl it. If you do:
These are my saves:

Extract in C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\LocalLow\BlackToad and play save 26 (start of Raven gameplay) and see if it happens again. Also if you could, post all of your own saves.

• Red Heart
Reactions: blacktoad
4.60 star(s) 133 Votes