3.10 star(s) 11 Votes

z220z

Feb 11, 2023
how can you meet Nina in a cafe during the day if she's not there?
and how can i buy alfred Beans?
don't know about to meet her or probably not developed yet, but to get the bean u need do the ex-girlfriend quest i think and get 500 dollar to complete and u get 10 bean

Third Leg

Sep 22, 2020
Made an incest patch
version: Supposedly Universal
feature: Makes Alice mc's mother, and changes her age.
install: Unzip inside the "game" folder.

03.04.24: some improvements
04.04.24: some improvements

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
I can't find the folder in android, what's its name?

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Just a heads up for those that want to skip some grind, console commands:

money = 100
cumlevel = 100
usedtoboobs = 9
scare_of_clowns = 1
gg_carma = 5
lust_aunt = 9
tutor_preparation = x

Last edited:
Reactions: jbchill

Third Leg

Sep 22, 2020
Made an incest patch
version: Supposedly Universal
feature: Makes Alice mc's mother, and changes her age.
install: Unzip inside the "game" folder.

03.04.24: some improvements
04.04.24: some improvements

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
How do i install it on the android version of the game?
I can't find any directory.

Tankill

Sep 20, 2020
How do I get the first test? I already have the conditions and there is no option with my aunt in the morning

z220z

Feb 11, 2023
How do I get the first test? I already have the conditions and there is no option with my aunt in the morning
I think u need to open some part of the aunt path and spy her taking shower after u repair the shower, obs:u will be forced to empty ur cum tank...

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
any way to cheat in money? 10 dollars a day is annoying and apparently you cant even edit save files, game won't even let you play if you do that...

jbchill

Jan 5, 2019
any way to cheat in money? 10 dollars a day is annoying and apparently you cant even edit save files, game won't even let you play if you do that...
Put this file in the "renpy" folder. Rename the file extension from .txt to .py and then you can use the edited save files
OR just search F95 for the RenPy save fix

3.10 star(s) 11 Votes