♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
So... can someone please help me here? I tried downloading the last version of the game (v0.15.3.1) and lets say I'm not having a great time... As soon as the sandbox starts (in the office), pretty much everywhere I click besides the shelf and the school map gives me the error screen... Then I go to the school hallway (where I'm really supposed to go at the time) and, well... If I try to talk to any girl before entering the classroom, guess what? Error screen... Is this really happening in any version or it started on the last one? (if the latter, could someone, please, make a previous version available? Or, I don't know, anyone more knowledgeable than me has a solution?)

EDIT: If this info is somewhat meaningful: I do receive an error/warning about missing header while unzipping the file
What did you use to unzip? This has happened to me sometimes, so I use several unzippers to overcome the problem.
Between Winzip, Winrar, BreeZip, and 7-Zip, the last one do the job every time and it's free
Might be worth a try

Reactions: TheDevian

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
This government intervention might seem drastic, but it's necessary to prevent economic disaster. Investing in education ensures a brighter future for all citizens and strengthens the nation's workforce. #EducationEmergency #EconomicStability
For sure that with more and better quality labor, work output would be more efficient.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Teamwork is an important skill to learn.
Exactly! Look at these three. Take them apart and imagine them as individual houses. One only has water on the first floor, the second has only gas on the second floor and the third has electricity only on the third floor. Put them together and make a building and you will have the real comfort of a house worthy of the name.

Well... almost, here :rolleyes:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020

A caffeine overdose I think :)
You should ask Walter and try it sometime.
It certainly wouldn't make you feel any worse, and who knows, you might even pretend to be smart for a change
What I mean is that the longer you fap, the less blood will flow into the mash that serves as your brain, which will likely further limit your ability to understand adult conversation.

vigasvelho

Jan 17, 2021
What did you use to unzip? This has happened to me sometimes, so I use several unzippers to overcome the problem.
Between Winzip, Winrar, BreeZip, and 7-Zip, the last one do the job every time and it's free
Might be worth a try

Yea, I've been using 7-zip. Still, this header error still persists while unzipping. Redownload a few times. Funny thing is: after a few tries starting a new game, suddenly the error messages ingame stopped. Absolutely no idea what solved it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Exactly! Look at these three. Take them apart and imagine them as individual houses. One only has water on the first floor, the second has only gas on the second floor and the third has electricity only on the third floor. Put them together and make a building and you will have the real comfort of a house worthy of the name.

Well... almost, here :rolleyes:
What the fuck?!

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Yea, I've been using 7-zip. Still, this header error still persists while unzipping. Redownload a few times. Funny thing is: after a few tries starting a new game, suddenly the error messages ingame stopped. Absolutely no idea what solved it.
Well, that's very strange. You're a lucky one that this kind of error resolves itself. I would have suggested checking the health of your HD or SSD to be sure there is no system error or physical problem, but... Well, good for you I guess

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes