macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
after a lil' test..

"a whole school of delinquent young women"

.... eeeeh.... nope... not at all. That do not define the game to me.thoses girls are far from being "delinquent". unless my opinion about being a deliquent is different from others peoples. (wich is possible)

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
after a lil' test..

"a whole school of delinquent young women"

.... eeeeh.... nope... not at all. That do not define the game to me.thoses girls are far from being "delinquent". unless my opinion about being a deliquent is different from others peoples. (wich is possible)
It could be worse. AOF on this site, had the same ‘prison’ school concept of being headmaster, except the students were all hesitant about sex, instead of somewhat horny like here.

Vinnyrock

Feb 8, 2018
Looking forward to more updates on this. 2 hours of content seems a bit of a stretch. But it is pretty significant for a first release.

Jackson555

Feb 27, 2018
Great models. Fetishes that I like as well, maledom and spankings. Very nice custom animations, first time I've seen HS with those animations, I mean when you spank a girl and her ass and tits jiggles. Harem Hotel doesn't do that when you spank Android or Lin. Second best looking HS game behind Depravity but you used a better looking dick model. Also first time in HS I've seen the dick skin move up and down when getting jacked. Game is looking to be very good. I laughed at the ending scene where the girl kept talking about how humiliating it is for the MC for her to suck him. I also like the lezdom of girl on girl spankings and you already introduced a lesbian character which I like. So game is looking to be really good, can't wait until it has tons of content.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
This one defo looks promising from the tags, pics and comments so I'll keep my eye out, will hope it get an android port down the line!

KunyaSobe

Jul 20, 2018
The demo shows that this game as lots of potential. Now we just have to see if the devs can deliver a content schedule and keep the quality high throughout the patches.

AkaburFan

Aug 31, 2018
Can't wait until the next update! but i guess i'm gonna have too....
(Also please don't get abandoned)

Wuggie

Jun 20, 2017
Pretty good version .1. Looking forward to what this game has to offer. Lots of quests, no bugs that I encountered, no typos in the script! Well done Dev. Also bonus points for redheaded twins!

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
Looking forward to this.

I do enjoy Honey Select and the concept is kinda of good as well.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I've like 90 seconds in and our MC has already shown himself to have no understanding of how people will react to a woman being assaulted in front of them despite supposedly being well versed in behavioral studies. Why do we always have to play as fucking brain-dead idiots? (I know the answer is because making the character a complete dumb-ass is the easiest way to get the plot where the author wants while showing that our character is both perverse and capable... but it's lazy writing and doesn't bode well for the rest of the story.)

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
o boy, this looks like a new gem. It takes the old highschool rule change games that were mostly terrible and or just text based. and makes it into a fully rendered game. The graphics are amazing and the models are all believable, finally no balloon tits. Absolutly love the small breasted girls and looking forward to more content on them.

This game could seriously be great in terms of making your own rules and running a highschool. What a fantasy. Keep it going!

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes