3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

lorvala

Jul 20, 2017
I kind of lost on how I am to acquire the key from the guard after the Chiot fight? Any suggestions?
you can leave the room i got confused and raped 10 time and then im like OOOH i can move and left the room then pushed big red buttion then went in room looted the guard and punished him severly

lorvala

Jul 20, 2017
Poor guy. Hentai Gods watch over him.
Lol not at all Piss is not one of my fetishes he deserves worse but then again i don't think i can give him worse than what our Devil did geesh that guy is gonna want to die

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Lol not at all Piss is not one of my fetishes he deserves worse but then again i don't think i can give him worse than what our Devil did geesh that guy is gonna want to die
Ouch. I don't know what she does to him, but it sounds nasty. I don't think he deserves anything that bad. Kinkshaming is wrong. Hopefully I'll get to make Elyse endure even worse later on, as punishment for punishing him. :evilsmile:

Reactions: Sole

lorvala

Jul 20, 2017
Ouch. I don't know what she does to him, but it sounds nasty. I don't think he deserves anything that bad. Kinkshaming is wrong. Hopefully I'll get to make Elyse endure even worse later on, as punishment for punishing him. :evilsmile:
well im not kink shaming just saying its not one of mine and the evil guard got what he deserves HE WASN'T EVEN A NAMED GUARD

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
well im not kink shaming just saying its not one of mine and the evil guard got what he deserves HE WASN'T EVEN A NAMED GUARD
That makes it worse. He was just an innocent NPC. Not even a main character. Poor man. All he wanted to do was violate the evil, bitchy devil girl. Nothing wrong with that.

lorvala

Jul 20, 2017
That makes it worse. He was just an innocent NPC. Not even a main character. Poor man. All he wanted to do was violate the evil, bitchy devil girl. Nothing wrong with that.
evil bitchy devil girl BUT this evil bitchy devil girl was a virgin who saves a town from destruction from orc saved another town from bandits AND SAVED a whole kingdom from another devil. not to mention i soon save the world psh so what i used the princess as a puppet i saved her life she should be groveling on the ground worshiping the soil i stand on

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
evil bitchy devil girl BUT this evil bitchy devil girl was a virgin who saves a town from destruction from orc saved another town from bandits AND SAVED a whole kingdom from another devil. not to mention i soon save the world psh so what i used the princess as a puppet i saved her life she should be groveling on the ground worshiping the soil i stand on
Yeah, but it's not like she did any of it out of the goodness of her heart. Not that I'm complaining. Being good is overrated. Which is why I side with the rapist guard. XD
And she wasn't a virgin for long in my game. :p
Completely agree with that last part.

lorvala

Jul 20, 2017
Yeah, but it's not like she did any of it out of the goodness of her heart. Not that I'm complaining. Being good is overrated. Which is why I side with the rapist guard. XD
And she wasn't a virgin for long in my game. :p
Completely agree with that last part.
Haha you got me their being good is totally overrated

Reactions: ponyguy

Bulldeamon

Jun 6, 2017
Got a little problem with the guard in the prison. I can't steal his key to get out and push the red botten! How can i do it?

lorvala

Jul 20, 2017
how do i can get out, without this shitty guard notice elise ?
impossible, go to door wait for dick guard to shut up and you are able to move then walk to door and leave then push button hell you can do it when everyone is done talking when you first get to prison no reason to be mouth raped

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
hell you can do it when everyone is done talking when you first get to prison no reason to be mouth raped
You could. But where's the fun in that? XD
God, my OCD would drive me nuts if there was a blank spot in the gallery. ::|:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So, is there no scene with the basket head when working at the brothel? He doesn't want Elyse and he doesn't show up with Sakuya. Why is he even there? Just to mock me?

Zyro

May 27, 2017
So, is there no scene with the basket head when working at the brothel? He doesn't want Elyse and he doesn't show up with Sakuya. Why is he even there? Just to mock me?
He's laughing at your effort trying to see Elyse and Sakuya getting banged by him.

Nice try kiddo but you ain't fapping to his dick in action.

Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
Can someone post the link to the uncensor patch? Steam banned uncensored patches from being linked on their website earlier this month.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes