3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I can't seem to find any monster/tentacle pregnancy...may I ask where that could be found?

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
I can't seem to find any monster/tentacle pregnancy...may I ask where that could be found?
If I remember correctly most of the scenes with monster/tentacle pregnancy occur when you lose to bosses with the exception of 1 with the princess which you get after winning during pre end-game branch.

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
with the princess which you get after winning during pre end-game branch.
Can I just clarify what that means, exactly? What path is that? I.e. If I'm at the end and there's the choice of going down the evil path or the heroic path, is that too far?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Can I just clarify what that means, exactly? What path is that? I.e. If I'm at the end and there's the choice of going down the evil path or the heroic path, is that too far?
It's a pretty obvious branch where you can decide to go gank the hero now (and then do ~Fun☆Things~ to that princess of his afterwards because that's how Little Miss Archdemon rolls) thus ending the game, or keep going with the story towards what I guess is the True End (haven't played that far myself yet).

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
Is there a gallery in this game? I've got the full save as provided in the thread and also another source having a save file for all CGs but no tutorial to view them

touloumpas

Aug 9, 2018
I saw someone saying something about ero stats etc etc,how can i see those?
Do i need a special tool or something,i am at the beginning,just killed the red orc,and now i am tasked with killing the bandit.
Also,is there a way to have the Standing CG all the time?
I tried looking in my inventory in case there was a tool for these,or an option in the menu,but i don't seem to be able to find anything.
Thanks in advance.

Aebyss

Aug 20, 2020
I saw someone saying something about ero stats etc etc,how can i see those?
Do i need a special tool or something,i am at the beginning,just killed the red orc,and now i am tasked with killing the bandit.
Also,is there a way to have the Standing CG all the time?
I tried looking in my inventory in case there was a tool for these,or an option in the menu,but i don't seem to be able to find anything.
Thanks in advance.
ero stats is in status, once you're in character's status, just click left or right to view ero stats.
you don't need special tools, just become stronger, the map is big so look around to find bandits. Also I don't know.

Reactions: touloumpas

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
I'm stuck. How do i get out of the cell after losing the fight to the hero?
Heh, it's a common question. So, the thing is that you can actually move Ilyss around when the guard start approaching her for their H-scene. It's just that the game never actually give the indication that you're back to gameplay instead of a cinematic.

LightPinkBoy

May 29, 2018
Heh, it's a common question. So, the thing is that you can actually move Ilyss around when the guard start approaching her for their H-scene. It's just that the game never actually give the indication that you're back to gameplay instead of a cinematic.
Thanks for the help. This shouldn't have been so hard. I would have never figured this out.

pkjgo

Aug 12, 2018
Anyone fix the issue of descriptions getting cut off of items?
yes there is, and it works as long as you don't cut off the final line. back up your plugins.js just in case.

It doesn't work for every description but still provides a nice fix.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes