• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
May 7, 2019
Hi everyone ! I'm don't like very much NTR except when there's a good story for it or when there's a good reason for that. When I look at the description of the game I'm wondering if the MC is another looser who is only humiliated and cry, cry and cry or if he's a tough one who gonna fight back and has his own sex scenes. Can you answer me thanks a lot.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
How is it that the "Hero?" Commenters are always low comment count, have been on the forum for ages, and their post history is always just "Hero?"

They're not active forum members, they're basically the human form of a bot.
Or maybe, they use VPN:s and such protection for it?
Even if i'ts safe you can fuck her whole night, there is a risk to get caught. If you can minimize it with a fake phone and name? Why not? Better than getting beaten bloody.

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Hi everyone ! I'm don't like very much NTR except when there's a good story for it or when there's a good reason for that. When I look at the description of the game I'm wondering if the MC is another looser who is only humiliated and cry, cry and cry or if he's a tough one who gonna fight back and has his own sex scenes. Can you answer me thanks a lot.
Play the game and find out ;)

• Haha
Reactions: scyllalonginus

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Both, you have the choice to be aggressive and has some sex scenes for MC, but I'll warn you that the NTR scenes will still be triggered, the only thing you can do is lessen the dramatic effect of the scene by the choices you choose.

Feb 9, 2020
personally, the dialouge's pretty broken in this one so the story takes a dip for me in that regard.
also the male MC gets cucked at some of the endings. iirc male MC's only got 2 scenes

Reactions: scyllalonginus

firmin

Apr 28, 2018
Hi, Until 0.0.5 public (as far as I play) the only way to continue advancing is that of loser MC and mother whore, it is the one that subscribers ask of PBR. All the others end in bad endings.
Good luck!!!

May 7, 2019
Hi, Until 0.0.5 public (as far as I play) the only way to continue advancing is that of loser MC and mother whore, it is the one that subscribers ask of PBR. All the others end in bad endings.
Good luck!!!
Thanks for your answer... So another weak MC... Not from me

May 7, 2019
Both, you have the choice to be aggressive and has some sex scenes for MC, but I'll warn you that the NTR scenes will still be triggered, the only thing you can do is lessen the dramatic effect of the scene by the choices you choose.
Thanks for your answer

owner999

Aug 28, 2017
I hope the next update will be what we are all really looking forward to.
The current version is very small...

Reactions: Krat0$

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I don't know exactly what this says about me, and it may or may not relate to my thoughts as a writer, but the NTR games that I find really unpleasant are the ones where the MC (and worse, the player) has no sense of agency in the story. IF bad things are gonna happen, at least give me the choice to avoid them. That way, if I want to see that content, it's my choice as a player to do so, and I can kind of tell myself "the happy ending is the real one."

I'm reading that this game gives you choices, but the "Bad Ends" are the result of choices that would typically lead to the Good End in other games. I'm not sure what to make of that. It at least sounds like it could potentially be something a little different as far as game structure. So, I'm gonna try it out and see how it goes.

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
I don't know exactly what this says about me, and it may or may not relate to my thoughts as a writer, but the NTR games that I find really unpleasant are the ones where the MC (and worse, the player) has no sense of agency in the story. IF bad things are gonna happen, at least give me the choice to avoid them. That way, if I want to see that content, it's my choice as a player to do so, and I can kind of tell myself "the happy ending is the real one."

I'm reading that this game gives you choices, but the "Bad Ends" are the result of choices that would typically lead to the Good End in other games. I'm not sure what to make of that. It at least sounds like it could potentially be something a little different as far as game structure. So, I'm gonna try it out and see how it goes.
In my opinion, yes the good ends are also the bad ends but it more true to reality in a way, you will never get a real good ending in your life, there will always consequences of what you do in the past came back to haunt you in the future especially in this case/game, a murder drug corruption story. That why the game interested me.

Last edited:
Reactions: ann87ra
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes