VN Ren'Py Completed The Book of Bondmaids [v1.87c + DLCs] [Kamti Games Studios]

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Squidgy

Feb 28, 2018
Because the save protection is involved, you should change the savetoken.py file to make sure the changed save file passes the file check.

The
savetoken.py file can be found in the "The Book of Bondmaids\renpy\" folder.

Then replace
Code:
if token_dir is None:
with
Code:
if True:
Last, enjoy your game.
thank you very much for this info.

Exiledpotato

Oct 1, 2019
OK LEGIT THIS SHIT HAS SOME SERIOUS GOOD WRITING WTF (would still read this shit with or without h scenes honestly they are just an added bonus to the story it has to offer )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Foreigner10
Jul 31, 2017
I'm on the corruption path, went through all the steps with the Princess, up to a point where she shows her buttplug. After that there's nothing under the Interrogate option. But the files show three more: princess nude on the throne, princess fucked with the dress on and fucked fully nude. Did anyone get those scenes in the game?

May 30, 2022
I'm on the corruption path, went through all the steps with the Princess, up to a point where she shows her buttplug. After that there's nothing under the Interrogate option. But the files show three more: princess nude on the throne, princess fucked with the dress on and fucked fully nude. Did anyone get those scenes in the game?
I am afraid these three scenes are not included in the corruption path but are shown in the dev mode. You can use the console to enable the dev mode and see these scenes.

Reactions: mindomniscient
Jul 31, 2017
You can use the console to enable the dev mode and see these scenes.
Thanks champ. How do you activate the dev mode? I tried with the usual editing of 00library.rpy file, but when I search for "config.developer" there's only those few lines that look familiar:
Code:
 # Set developer to the auto default.
    config.original_developer = "auto"

if config.script_version:
        config.developer = False
        config.default_developer = False
    else:
        config.developer = True
        config.default_developer = True
And if I remove this and add config.developer = True, the game won't start. I also tried using the in-game console (Shift+O) and typing in config.developer = True, but after that whenever I hit Shift+D I get an error.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.87c + DLCs

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 391 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Reactions: ZiggyZpider
May 30, 2022
Thanks champ. How do you activate the dev mode? I tried with the usual editing of 00library.rpy file, but when I search for "config.developer" there's only those few lines that look familiar:
Code:
 # Set developer to the auto default.
    config.original_developer = "auto"

if config.script_version:
        config.developer = False
        config.default_developer = False
    else:
        config.developer = True
        config.default_developer = True
And if I remove this and add config.developer = True, the game won't start. I also tried using the in-game console (Shift+O) and typing in config.developer = True, but after that whenever I hit Shift+D I get an error.
Howdy! The problem you described not only occurs in The Book of Bondmaids, but also in other recently developed RenPy games. The reason is that developers create their own developer mode. Therefore, you modified the "00library.rpy" file to enable config.developer will usually point to a non-existent function or return a null result during initialization, causing an error.

Let's first talk about how to enable developer mode in this game. Using console mode (I'm sure you know how to do this) and type developermode = True, then it is done. However, this developer mode is limited, with just a few scenes about the princess, which is better than nothing.

As for if there is a developer mode in the game, I usually search for commands that can be called in the console. Of course, searching directly from the console is often confusing, so using is a good choice.

Reactions: mindomniscient

Faulen

Mar 11, 2022
Has someone achieved the scene below and how you get that scene. I have a guess that this is sparrow in the in where she ask MC to brought her uptairs. Correct me if i'm wrong.
Gallery Image NSFW

Foreigner10

Oct 10, 2018
Has someone achieved the scene below and how you get that scene. I have a guess that this is sparrow in the in where she ask MC to brought her uptairs. Correct me if i'm wrong.
Gallery Image NSFW
This scene, if I'm not mistaken, is of Bella, one of the bondmaids, you have to reach a certain point in her story with Lena to get this scene, Sparrow only has a sex scene with the "hero" in an alley, she asks to help to escape from some of the lich's men.

Reactions: gkratos123
3.60 star(s) 34 Votes