Thaw87

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2023
1673371442285.png

Overview:
The Arc is a size-based visual novel, created in collaboration with the talented artist VRSeverson and lazy developer Thaw87.
The story is about a tiny elvish tribe living in a backyard and being busy with their everyday struggle.
Little did they know that a family of 3 women is about to move into the new house,
causing serious trouble in their tiny ecosystem.
The player starts as the tribe's only merchant,
ready for a trip to a nearby village unaware of little plots of the past and ground-breaking facts about his once tiny world.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-10
Release Date: 2022-11-06
Developer: VRSeverson and Thaw87 -
Censored: No
Version: Chp.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

screenshot0001.png r9f2of.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Interessting. The style of this game is something one have to getting used to but other than that, why not.

And oh my, while i'm talking about something to getting used to. BaasB, you changed your profile pic? That surprised me a bit, but looks a lot better than the one before :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: BaasB

sadooper

Mar 17, 2021
Plot seems interesting, but I'm not sure that my eyes can handle that "art" for a prolonged period of time.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheArc-CH1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Mar 7, 2017
I've seen 5 year olds draw better. The "artist" should go back to cracking rocks or whatever it is they did before shitting on a page and calling it art.

Reactions: Nisama3DX
May 29, 2022
I'm seeing something here...

Resemblance.png

Also they look pregnant in that cover image. Could this be a planned tag?

The Arc is a size-based visual novel, created in collaboration with the talented artist VRSeverson and lazy developer Thaw87.​
Wat? I've seen better art from 7 year olds but the art was probably made by a 7 year old
I guess the linework is OK and stuff, but it lacks shading (you could possibly draw some rimlight to it but it would only really look good in specific scenes) Definitely not talent artist but it's a good start

Greiya Archives

first rate degenerate
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2022
very short for a first release.

in terms of lewd content, rn there's only 1 giantess trample scene that's animated and doesn't have dialogue.

Thaw87

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2023
Hey!
Thanks for the post and for trying out our game! Also nice to see some feedback.
Feel free to ask anything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Greiya Archives

Thaw87

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2023
So here is the story behind the game:

I always wanted to make 2D games, especially some fetish-related ones. Even if I have some experience in OpenGL and Unity I always preferred 2D games and sprite animation over 3D. My only problem was that I can't make art and graphics content other than UI elements, so I ended up making puzzle games and tech demos. Last summer I teamed up with Serverson and we made this pilot game together, this is the first time I made a game that actually has a story and playtime (even if it's short).

For me, this game was more about the point & click engine development, the bezier camera path cutscene at the end, and the story building. I have a relatively long storyboard and Chapter 3 is also in preparation. As it turned out I also find joy in writing the story. I also really enjoyed working in Ren'py, especially for Chapter 2 when I added 2 minigames in the story, a stomping survival game, and a feet-licking one. Making those interactive scenes really made me doubt the visual novel-like structure of further chapters.

As one can tell the story is very linear, I didn't want to make it complicated for me to follow multiple paths (it's a pilot after all), even though it suppose to be VN way of gameplay.

I'd love to continue working on this story, but I don't know if Ren'py and/or this VN format s the right path for me.
Thanks for the feedback again, this is the first time one of my games gets an audience.

Here is a teaser for Chapter 2