damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
I need help. The festival poster isn't appearing for me even though more than 3 days have passed. Do I need to download something else?

heyjef

Jan 7, 2019
I hope someone mod Natsuki naked all the time (first step to final end ) and free to dress star bikini, Pregnancy mode. Make her be exhibitionism girl~:sneaky:

Reactions: demigoth

closeright

Aug 14, 2018
I need help. The festival poster isn't appearing for me even though more than 3 days have passed. Do I need to download something else?
Did you do quests/unlock the shrines? Is it in your bedroom? I'm pretty sure it appears after doing a bunch of prerequisites and to go there you need the complete outfit which is done by doing the festival uncle quest.

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
You need to Unlock all CG scenes (doesn't had to include all Endings) And Opened all the Shrines (that's what I did)

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
" She arrives and quickly discovers she's stepped into the middle of a baby-making bonanza led by the God of Impregnation. " Don't ya just hate it when that happens to you when you show up for a nice vacation?

noiceman420

Feb 3, 2024
I have completed every questa and also the 2 npc are done including the 2 kids and neet still the game says 1 villager left for 2nd shrine , pls help

Redacted27

Oct 16, 2022
Go to the Festival then Go to the near shed/house.
I did, I even went inside the house and nothing happened is there something else needed to activate it? I already did the 5 shines so I'm confused.

Edit: Nevermind to get the boy to show up you have to find him in the secret beach locker room and change into a swimsuit to fuck him twice for him to show up at the festival.

Last edited:

KING-VANAA

Sep 8, 2023
Some one can explane me how can i change into the secret clothe. I try to find the dress but i dont know where it is pls.

Shaadik

Apr 19, 2020
I have completed every questa and also the 2 npc are done including the 2 kids and neet still the game says 1 villager left for 2nd shrine , pls help
Make sure you talk to the black guy again in the detached hut. For the second time you will discover a different cg and you can now unlock 2nd shrine.

KaliaLC

Aug 12, 2021
This happened to me also. A previous poster talked about the guy is the southern hut in the port area, but I had already done that one.
The one I missed was the innkeeper.
Sleep until midnight and then go to his room. He'll be awake and you can talk to him. After that, take a bath.

ventoms

Oct 17, 2021
Go to Misaki's house interact with the monkey (you should've talk to the monkey everytime time you unlock a Shrine that way you can unlock His mini CG scenes). Those are Endings Requires interaction to Misaki and the Monkey ( it also involves their sexual desire to one another) you also need to unlock the Shrines. Also unlocking the final ending requires Pregnancy but be careful. My advice is you should first unlock the 2 endings before unlocking the pregnancy. ( I think you didn't know that you could interact with the monkey)
is there no other way to unlock monkichi's mini event? i skipped talking to him until 5th shrine.

SuaveSmoothed

Apr 9, 2021
Wondering if my game is bugged for some reason, went to the ghost on the lake, opened 3 chests (except the first), got a "loincloth" but i can't give it to the Blacksmith on the beach.

Walkthrough says i need "salted squid + Yuzu (pomelo)" and get the "used loincloth" from a cabin in a beach, but there is nothing on the secret beach, and if that's supposed to be for the ghost then i didn't spend them to open the chests.

bobywinn

Jan 23, 2020
hello, how to make this "uncle festival" NPC appear I started the game several times but he never appears and because of that I cannot unlock the 5th shrine Capture d'écran 2024-05-09 105120.png

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes