Mar 8, 2023
So... now that the creators are not restricted by Patreon anymore did they show any interest in trying anything new?
The only thing that may change is that we will probably have an official Ipatch, and not quite sure about substar rules, but the doggie will probably get some content? Poor doggie was there since day 1 :( (Someone can correct me on this one I may be wrong)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So... now that the creators are not restricted by Patreon anymore did they show any interest in trying anything new?
Not that we've seen copied into this site. They have created a Subscribestar account which some think gives a little leeway on some genres, but not all.

That said, they've stated they are looking at making a Steam edition - so that keeps a lot of genres limited.
The only thing that may change is that we will probably have an official Ipatch, and not quite sure about substar rules, but the doggie will probably get some content? Poor doggie was there since day 1 :( (Someone can correct me on this one I may be wrong)
There's already an "official" Ipatch - it's called naming Mary and Tiffany whatever you want to call them. While not perfect - based upon Uberpie's previous attempts at coding, it may be the best option all around. Trying to reverse years of coding will most likely introduce new awkward dialogue that will just as likely pull anyone out of the game as would just simply keeping it like it is.

As for Max, Subscribestar's are more vague than Patreon's - giving them a lot of leeway should they have to decide to tighten things. Bestiality is already on Subscribestar. Are they currently as aggressive as Patreon in upholding their guidelines? No, but that could change at any time.

lArtoriasl

Nov 28, 2022
Not that we've seen copied into this site. They have created a Subscribestar account which some think gives a little leeway on some genres, but not all.

That said, they've stated they are looking at making a Steam edition - so that keeps a lot of genres limited.
There's already an "official" Ipatch - it's called naming Mary and Tiffany whatever you want to call them. While not perfect - based upon Uberpie's previous attempts at coding, it may be the best option all around. Trying to reverse years of coding will most likely introduce new awkward dialogue that will just as likely pull anyone out of the game as would just simply keeping it like it is.

As for Max, Subscribestar's are more vague than Patreon's - giving them a lot of leeway should they have to decide to tighten things. Bestiality is already on Subscribestar. Are they currently as aggressive as Patreon in upholding their guidelines? No, but that could change at any time.
As far as I know only real bestiality is prohibited in Subscribestar, but if they're going to Steam there's no way they'll add that

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
As far as I know only real bestiality is prohibited in Subscribestar, but if they're going to Steam there's no way they'll add that
I linked to the guidelines and prohibitions. It doesn't state one way or the other. In all actuality - just about every adult game on Subscribestar violates its guidelines/prohibitions. They just don't actively enforce it... yet. But they have it in writing just in case they have to pull the trigger if necessary. Hence my original post. But since there seems to be doubt, here's the screen grabs of what I linked.

1715045998599.png
1715046240025.png
1715046092280.png

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
I linked to the guidelines and prohibitions. It doesn't state one way or the other. In all actuality - just about every adult game on Subscribestar violates its guidelines/prohibitions. They just don't actively enforce it... yet. But they have it in writing just in case they have to pull the trigger if necessary. Hence my original post. But since there seems to be doubt, here's the screen grabs of what I linked.

View attachment 3610696
View attachment 3610707
View attachment 3610697
Smart move by them

Reactions: Count Morado

Vanheller

Dec 30, 2021
Hello everyone!

Just touching base to let you guys know we’re still chipping away at reworking season 1 for Steam release.

In addition to a complete overhaul of the old scenes and art, we’ll be adding in entirely NEW scenes along with more daily interactions and things with various characters. We’ll also working on making the UI more user friendly.
So far, we’re very pleased with the results, and we look forward to showing you guys everything we’ve done!

That’s all for now, back to work!

As always, thank you all so much for your support,
Without you, none of this would be possible.
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

‘…Looks like someone’s having a nice dream.’

My note: I do love me some Mary art.

1715107685502.png

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
Pretty sure it was answered before, i just can't find the answer. Does anybody know which ai they generate their cg-s with?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Pretty sure it was answered before, i just can't find the answer. Does anybody know which ai they generate their cg-s with?
It hasn't been said. Uberpie, from what I am aware, doesn't address any AI questions. Whatever Uberpie uses, 99.9% sure it is on his own computer and it is specifically trained on his previous art. It's not a cloud app that others can use and get the same results (at least not without training it on Uberpie's previous work).

That said, any art that is AI generated means that it is most likely not bound by copyright and IP laws, because it is obvious that he doesn't edit it (either at all or very minimally)
Just touching base to let you guys know we’re still chipping away at reworking season 1 for Steam release.
Many months away from any update release. 2 months ago, when Patreon closed their account, Uberpie said they "nearly made a short update... [within] 3-4 months" since the last update (end of January). That would have put the short update out about now.

Where is it? Why not release the work already started on that short update before moving over to the Season 1 Steam version? Doing so would bump their new Subscribestar numbers up even more to help regain what they lost after being booted from Patreon and would give them more steam going into releasing a Steam version.
1715120427650.png

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
It hasn't been said. Uberpie, from what I am aware, doesn't address any AI questions. Whatever Uberpie uses, 99.9% sure it is on his own computer and it is specifically trained on his previous art. It's not a cloud app that others can use and get the same results (at least not without training it on Uberpie's previous work).

That said, any art that is AI generated means that it is most likely not bound by copyright and IP laws, because it is obvious that he doesn't edit it (either at all or very minimally)
Many months away from any update release. 2 months ago, when Patreon closed their account, Uberpie said they "nearly made a short update... [within] 3-4 months" since the last update (end of January). That would have put the short update out about now.

Where is it? Why not release the work already started on that short update before moving over to the Season 1 Steam version? Doing so would bump their new Subscribestar numbers up even more to help regain what they lost after being booted from Patreon and would give them more steam going into releasing a Steam version.
View attachment 3613544
It's unrelated to the topic but do you know any thread where we can request for walkthrough mods?

Reactions: Arturi235

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I am guessing that the one on the left is the shop clerk. Is the one on the right supposed to be Clara? These are god-awful AI generations. I mean, I can see how some people who are simply wanting to jack off but don't give a shit about anything else except ejaculating could enjoy this - but these two are so off model and lack any sensuality, as well as any sensualness, that it is actually sickening to a point.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
I am guessing that the one on the left is the shop clerk. Is the one on the right supposed to be Clara? These are god-awful AI generations. I mean, I can see how some people who are simply wanting to jack off but don't give a shit about anything else except ejaculating could enjoy this - but these two are so off model and lack any sensuality, as well as any sensualness, that it is actually sickening to a point.
I actually thought that was Mary on the left with Clara :HideThePain: :KEK:

3.50 star(s) 346 Votes