Symphony of the Serpent (NLT) comments, questions, answers

dluser

Apr 23, 2024
the word on the internet street says:

NLT WEEKLY REPORT

NewSYstems.png

You've heard about the new systems in Symphony of the Serpent but perhaps this mockup draft of the menu interface can shed some more light on these changes. In order to bring some additional player-choice to Symphony of the Serpent the game will be divided into two distinct parts. The traditional story will have 10 main girls, each earning 5 Kamasutra pages.

As you play through the story, you will also have the option to woo any and all of the six girls seen on the bottom of the interface picture. These can be done in any order and are fully optional. As you earn their love, their heart rating will increase and you'll unlock deeper and deeper relationships. But that's not all, there are 4 additional women not seen on the interface that will be story-only girls that are not booty-call eligible. That's a lot of women!

Early on in the outline of the new game we looked into how to improve the character development portion of the game and to open the game up to optional content. By dividing up the characters in this way we can have a more focused story, while also having more overall choices in relationships, thus improving both the character development side and the player-choice aspect of gameplay.

You'll also notice a special section for keeping track of your personal stats and well-being. These systems are all still in development and most certainly subject to change, but this clues you in on how the game is expanding.

The next several weeks are all about creating systems and environments. Stay tuned for more teases!

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024

NLT WEEKLY REPORT

NewSYstems.png

You've heard about the new systems in Symphony of the Serpent but perhaps this mockup draft of the menu interface can shed some more light on these changes. In order to bring some additional player-choice to Symphony of the Serpent the game will be divided into two distinct parts. The traditional story will have 10 main girls, each earning 5 Kamasutra pages.

As you play through the story, you will also have the option to woo any and all of the six girls seen on the bottom of the interface picture. These can be done in any order and are fully optional. As you earn their love, their heart rating will increase and you'll unlock deeper and deeper relationships. But that's not all, there are 4 additional women not seen on the interface that will be story-only girls that are not booty-call eligible. That's a lot of women!

Early on in the outline of the new game we looked into how to improve the character development portion of the game and to open the game up to optional content. By dividing up the characters in this way we can have a more focused story, while also having more overall choices in relationships, thus improving both the character development side and the player-choice aspect of gameplay.

You'll also notice a special section for keeping track of your personal stats and well-being. These systems are all still in development and most certainly subject to change, but this clues you in on how the game is expanding.

The next several weeks are all about creating systems and environments. Stay tuned for more teases!
Will more female character make better game? :unsure: I think maybe no and more involve from fewer perhaps better. :(

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Now I'm curious about the 10th main girl and the 4 additional women who don't appear on the interface.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018

NLT WEEKLY REPORT

NewSYstems.png

Interesting that the top ones only have pages and no hearts. Assuming those are the side girls and the button ones are the main LI's?

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Interesting that the top ones only have pages and no hearts. Assuming those are the side girls and the button ones are the main LI's?
NLT said in an interview that the main story LI's wont have hearts because their progressions will be tied to the story.
The ones with the hearts are the dating sim type girls that can be done completely independently from the story and their hearts will serve as progress to unlock the sex scenes.

Reactions: JoeyGucci

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020

NLT WEEKLY REPORT

NewSYstems.png

damn some of these girls faces look "off-putting". Then again, its the map portraits and even in genesis order it looked kinda weird

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Well, there's no accounting for taste.
I mean just look at Margaret, she's literally the worst looking nun they have ever made and that's probably why they decided to give her the biggest boobs.

Borlandsmen

Aug 14, 2020
I mean just look at Margaret, she's literally the worst looking nun they have ever made and that's probably why they decided to give her the biggest boobs.
Julia's mother has the largest breasts. The developer wrote about this when he first introduced her.

Actually, I also thought that in the trailer the appearance of the girls is very good. Some of the interface avatars are strange.. but the game will have beautiful girls I am sure.. the avatars are candy wrappers.. for example, Nora looks strange.. Divya too.. Although Divya is a beauty in the trailer..Can't wait to see them in scenes

Now I'm curious about the 10th main girl and the 4 additional women who don't appear on the interface.
It seems to me that the 10th girl will be this madam from the trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and it seems logical that 4 additional girls are... well, 3 of them for sure

Last edited:

dluser

Apr 23, 2024
I've seen zero good looking women in any of the previews
"ZERO" IS NOT A GOOD NUMBER LOL

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Julia's mother has the largest breasts. The developer wrote about this when he first introduced her.

Actually, I also thought that in the trailer the appearance of the girls is very good. Some of the interface avatars are strange.. but the game will have beautiful girls I am sure.. the avatars are candy wrappers.. for example, Nora looks strange.. Divya too.. Although Divya is a beauty in the trailer..Can't wait to see them in scenes

It seems to me that the 10th girl will be this madam from the trailer

and it seems logical that 4 additional girls are... well, 3 of them for sure
Not Amanda or Lillian for sure for only new female are LI in NTL game. Maybe not demoness either for are not women. I think one "girl" is next guide as Evie and Ariana were in past game although not women. Lowest blonde lady looks like warrior of heaven and next game maybe have a war between heaven and hell. Is old man in trailer with beer cans and boombox God? Guide not image shown yet. :p Also seems MC has amnesia and forget past. Olivia psychologist help him remember. Interest. Who is he? Where did he come from? What has he done cannot recall? How lose memory? :unsure: In trailer Ethan attacked and looks surprise when take fighting stance as if react without memory of learning martial art. Maybe I am one of few story in game is important and noone cares. :confused: Most only want sex animation I think. :whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Borlandsmen

Borlandsmen

Aug 14, 2020
Not Amanda or Lillian for sure for only new female are LI in NTL game. Maybe not demoness either for are not women. I think one "girl" is next guide as Evie and Ariana were in past game although not women. Lowest blonde lady looks like warrior of heaven and next game maybe have a war between heaven and hell. Is old man in trailer with beer cans and boombox God? Guide not image shown yet. :p Also seems MC has amnesia and forget past. Olivia psychologist help him remember. Interest. Who is he? Where did he come from? What has he done cannot recall? How lose memory? :unsure: In trailer Ethan attacked and looks surprise when take fighting stance as if react without memory of learning martial art. Maybe I am one of few story in game is important and noone cares. :confused: Most only want sex animation I think. :whistle:
I listened to the developer's interview and it really does say about girls, but not entities.If you also count the unknown girls, the numbers are scary 10 main + 6 minor + 4 secret + angels and demons + Amanda deserves a spanking too:sneaky: ..it's more than 20 and it's scary. I think the 4 secret ones are angels and demons

I think this secret will be revealed to us as we progress through the game. If I was wrong and new girls appear, I will only be pleasantly surprised.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abelian

Borlandsmen

Aug 14, 2020
from what's shown publicly, i'll agree.
new game is looking like a big fat box of smashed bungholes.
Girls are definitely less atractive than in any previous NLT games. At least for me.
I’ve already written before and I’ll say it now - players have been corrupted by the abundance of erotic content in games. No one has even seen or played a piece of the game, but something is already wrong. There are no gays here, futas and ponies with strap-ons - this is normal. Just go to other topics or take a multi-colored flag and fight for something new, but not here.

Reactions: iainmore