Neverius

Jul 27, 2021
Can someone explain what items go where?

So far I've worked out the battery and tire go to the car, and that's about it.

No idea where the big black box thing or the gas canisters go. Or the double horizontal cylinder thing.
When you pause with esc there is game guide option, open it and go left till the escape sections where the items needed for each escape are shown. For car is battery, tire and gas canister but you also need the keycard first to unlock it on the upper left corner.

bigal111

Jan 2, 2019
Some tips for this game

1. Much like Dead by Daylight, there is a Terror Radius, which I shall call the "Horny Radius." and you will hear a heartbeat. Turn your game volume up so you can hear it (Don't worry, the only H-Sounds are thrusts and cum sounds so as long as your monitor is facing away from mommy and daddy they won't know ;)

2. When running low on Stamina, find a locker to stand next to. This gives you time to recharge while also giving you a hiding spot if you hear the Horny Radius. This will also help you familiarize the hiding spots.

3. It's okay to get caught if you need to, like if you are cornered or have too much H and can't whack one out. Just make sure you have an extra outfit ready for when it happens.

4. Prioritize a specific escape first, and prep backups if you need them. Sometimes coming across a piece for the Helicopter isn't so bad especially if you luck with the Car is bad.

Reactions: SadBully

InsaL

Jul 19, 2020

No idea where the big black box thing or the gas canisters go. Or the double horizontal cylinder thing.
It's in the game guide, it's accessible any time from the menu you get after pressing [Esc] and also in Main Menu.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
You sure that's a woman and not a fatman with mantits?
pretty sure the premise is that everyones a man that whom got turned into women. Just the Men that were on the opposing side got to keep their d*cks as opposed to the MC.

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017

the guide shows each item you need for a rescue.
it is a terrible game
do not bother.

dwoolfy

Apr 17, 2020
The game is more annoying than anything. Hitting up all the spots to find that one missing piece or I have found everything else but cant find the starting piece. Then the timer runs out and it shuffles everything once again so its not like I can find everything and then go collect them. Nope, gotta find them somewhat in order. So there is 4 escape puzzles. For the first three we need to find the key first which is a rectangle with the image of the escape vehicle on it. Then we take it to the associated escape spot. Next we need to find 2 unique and 1 non-unique piece that is associated with the vehicle. You can find the piece info in the guide. The final puzzle is just finding the pieces that are not associated with the vehicles. Remember to loose once on the final puzzle as it unlocks another scene, otherwise loosing just gives game over.

slowbeatz

Jul 4, 2021
Tip for this game:
The commercial shows what hunter will spawn.
When the commercial plays, it will despawn the hunter if you are being hunted and it will not despawn any of the escape items if you are currently holding it.
Drop any escape items if you are about to get caught, if not the item just vanishes but will respawn when the commercial plays.
For the escapes using the vehicles, look for access cards first as you cannot drop any other escape item unless the access card has been dropped off.
The last escape has its own 4 different items: the syringe, the doll, the watch, and the remote. The remote has to be done exactly last.

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
Game needs a better game over screen, and it would be really fucking nice if commercials didn't constantly shuffle everything faster than you can search the map.

dininter

Sep 8, 2022
1000 damn chocolates out of 10, in three buildings - 0 energy drinks 0 dress, 0 coffe, 4-5 pils, and all in chocolate

Mr Lister

Feb 2, 2017
Game needs a better game over screen, and it would be really fucking nice if commercials didn't constantly shuffle everything faster than you can search the map.
I mean unless you're really unlucky, you can search like 80% of the map without it shuffling. Just sprint everywhere till you hear the rapists sexy time song and hide.

Noone1e32

May 17, 2020
Gameplay is shit, scenes are meh(only 3). Everything except last level is ez.
On the last level, each time you give item to TV, tagger gets more speed and higher chance of getting you while hiding, and at last item (remote) they are fast enough to outrun you. Plus, i think the chance of exta life spawn reduces too.

Maybe i'm just unlucky, but i wasted 2 hours trying to beat last level +ragequit +cheat engine speedhack.
So here's the last scene for escaping. Not worth it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

throwaway5655

Sep 18, 2020
100% save, goes in appdata.
Edit: specifically, C:\Users\AppData\LocalLow\water1L\Survive_in_Eroge . And the gallery only shows cutscenes.

And so nobody accuses me of actually 100%ing this, here's how I generated the save: (Way more fun than playing):

Cheatengine -> Dissect mono -> Assembly-Csharp (unity games always have their code here) -> GameData (looked likely, expanding it confirms) -> find instances of class -> copy the address of the one where true/false values are 0 and 1 instead of random numbers) -> add copied address manually as a byte (because the flags we care about are bools), plus an offset (like it says 'LasEndDie' is 13, so you would add addressYouFound+13) -> change the values to 1.

Last edited:

fejdik

Mar 13, 2021
100% save, goes in appdata. Pixeldrain

And so nobody accuses me of actually 100%ing this, here's how I generated the save: (Way more fun than playing):

Cheatengine -> Dissect mono -> Assembly-Csharp (unity games always have their code here) -> GameData (looked likely, expanding it confirms) -> find instances of class -> copy the address of the one where true/false values are 0 and 1 instead of random numbers) -> add copied address manually as a byte (because the flags we care about are bools), plus an offset (like it says 'LasEndDie' is 13, so you would add addressYouFound+13) -> change the values to 1.
And where do u put the save?

KnightOf1

May 1, 2019
1. The game has an issue where if you transition from one room to the other, your character stops in place and you have to re-input the moment keys to keep moving. This is only a problem if you are being chased and when you transit to the next room, you stop in place and automatically get caught. This happened to me multiple times in the game.

2. There was no clear direction on where to go other than the obvious Helicopter with a big H on the top right. I was looking for the car spot and had to come back here to find out it was in the top left corner.

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes