AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
And just like i predicted, Ocean is waiting to collect May's patreon paycheck before releasing the update.
Most likely you are right, Ocean is just stalling for time. Moreover, even Ocean’s defenders wrote that he had been conducting difficult negotiations with Steam for 3 months. This means Ocean had all the information. He knew from the very beginning that this would happen.

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
so it's been a month now jeez maybe Ocean just already release the game you know for the sake of your cashcow they have patience too

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Most likely you are right, Ocean is just stalling for time. Moreover, even Ocean’s defenders wrote that he had been conducting difficult negotiations with Steam for 3 months. This means Ocean had all the information. He knew from the very beginning that this would happen.
Idk man, I'm as far as can be from an Ocean fan and even I am struggling to see what he can possibly gain from intentionally delaying the Steam launch he's been planning for literally years. I get people's frustration since this update was originally scheduled to be released late December/early January, then late January and now it's almost May. But Steam was always the big financial jackpot for him. What does he stand to gain by delaying it?

Also fuck Nia and Zara! I hope that foul bitch Summer is dead! And fuck Ocean for continuously beating pretty much every single character with the ugly stick with each new model update! Wake up people, he's gonna turn SG into WiAB 2.0 where almost every character could be a contestant in The Biggest Loser. Fuck landwhales!

Have a wonderful day!

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Okay but season 1 can´t be purchased on Patreon? I mean, i want the uncessored version, even if the only uncessored thing is a scene in a lake :LOL: , so i suppose i will be able to get it in Patreon, when the chapter 5 full release then i will download it and i will play the whole season 1. isn´t it? (of course some weeks later since Steam release)
To make it as simple as it gets. Everything regarding the game can be purchased at Patreon and even better option cause there you can get WiaB for the same subscription would be Subscribestar.

And for the same price as on Steam/Epic/and so on.

Or even simplier... subscribe on Patreon/SS with the right tier and everything is peachy. After downloading the game you can of course cancel the subscribtion on the spot.

Though, the Tiers of Patreon and SS will get a little change the next 1-2 weeks. With the Steam Release Ocean has to changea little bit on that front too.

So my advice, just wait for the Patreon/SS Release and subscribe if its available. Than there cant be a misunderstandig which tier you will need, cause it is explained there.

Season 1 on Patreon/SS will cost about 15-20$ just the same as on Steam and company... but uncensored (well there isnt much to censor either way for season 1)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Don Sucio

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
I get people's frustration since this update was originally scheduled to be released late December/early January, then late January and now it's almost May. But Steam was always the big financial jackpot for him. What does he stand to gain by delaying it?
To be honest, I’m not looking forward to this update and I don’t care if it comes out or not, if it comes out I won’t even download it, I’m not interested in reworks. I'm waiting for information about season 2. Ocean, using excuses like “rework and Steam,” has not given any information about the state of the second season for half a year. Many say that Ocean is not really involved in it, but is simply stalling for time to get free money. I don’t know if this is true or not, so I want to find out, and for this I need information about season 2, which I will receive only after the game is released on steam.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
To be honest, I’m not looking forward to this update and I don’t care if it comes out or not, if it comes out I won’t even download it. I'm waiting for information about season 2. Ocean, using excuses like “rework and Steam,” has not given any information about the state of the second season for half a year. Many say that Ocean is not really involved in it, but is simply stalling for time to get free money. I don’t know if this is true or not, so I want to find out, and for this I need information about season 2, which I will receive only after the game is released on steam.
not gonna lie even tho I am looking forward to seeing the expanded heist scene and will replay for this scene. My hype for replaying the game has died down I have so many updates for other games in the backlog right now where my hype for replaying this has died down but I still look forward to it all the same. I dont mind waiting since I do have plenty of other games on the backlog or just normal games to play. But yeah right now I'm more hyped about any info about Season 2 now.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
not gonna lie even tho I am looking forward to seeing the expanded heist scene and will replay for this scene. My hype for replaying the game has died down I have so many updates for other games in the backlog right now where my hype for replaying this has died down but I still look forward to it all the same. I dont mind waiting since I do have plenty of other games on the backlog or just normal games to play. But yeah right now I'm more hyped about any info about Season 2 now.
The guy you're replying to often says stuff like "many are saying it" and all I hear is "Other students confirmed it!" Don't get pulled in by his act, he's the one trying to start the rumours. Ocean has released dev logs with lots of information about season 2 since November. Remember when this guy was arguing about Ocean rendering in 4K? it was because Ocean said Season 2 will be 4K in the last dev log, at the same time showing the UI development for season 2. See here - he even quotes the dev log that's been posted

The guy can't help but lie, Ocean has kept releasing information about season 2 in the dev logs, and he's read them just to make arguments.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
The guy you're replying to often says stuff like "many are saying it" and all I hear is "Other students confirmed it!" Don't get pulled in by his act, he's the one trying to start the rumours. Ocean has released dev logs with lots of information about season 2 since November. Remember when this guy was arguing about Ocean rendering in 4K? it was because Ocean said Season 2 will be 4K in the last dev log, at the same time showing the UI development for season 2. See here - he even quotes the dev log that's been posted

The guy can't help but lie, Ocean has kept releasing information about season 2 in the dev logs, and he's read them just to make arguments.
ah thanks for correcting me then. I mostly get my info from reddit only started to look at this thread recently. So I thought he might of been correct on that front for once, since I couldn't remember anything. Should of figured he was wrong and trying to start shit again but hey I'm not one to think when im tired.

Reactions: BobTheDuck

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
ah thanks for correcting me then. I mostly get my info from reddit only started to look at this thread recently. So I thought he might of been correct on that front for once, since I couldn't remember anything. Should of figured he was wrong and trying to start shit again but hey I'm not one to think when im tired.
All good :) They've contradicted themselves in this thread so many times it's actually turning amusing.

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Don't get pulled in by his act, he's the one trying to start the rumours.
When you say that Ocean is an honest guy and he doesn’t milk his patrons, can that also be considered spreading rumors? This sounds more convincing because you are advertising SG.

Remember when this guy was arguing about Ocean rendering in 4K? it was because Ocean said Season 2 will be 4K
Well, why was it necessary to deceive and twist my words? I just stated the fact that now the rendering time will take 3 times longer. The local fanatics did not like my words and they came to argue with me.

I even began to wonder where exactly I lied?

If you are telling the truth and Ocean really publishes information about season 2, then can you tell us how many renders he made in these six months? Unfortunately, you won’t be able to answer it, because you lied again and I caught you in a trap with this question. :KEK:

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
Idk if someone already asked ocean but, he is working on season 3 while waiting on steam right? if he is he must be really ahead with the content because he have the season 2 ready for a long time no?

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Idk if someone already asked ocean but, he is working on season 3 while waiting on steam right? if he is he must be really ahead with the content because he have the season 2 ready for a long time no?
He started with season two last year, in November was his first developer log. But he did in that time still renders for season one and later adjustments for Steam...

Reactions: Don Sucio

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
He started with season two last year, in November was his first developer log. But he did in that time still renders for season one and later adjustments for Steam...
yea i know about that but he had some significant progression on season 2 already or not? ? i ask because it already almost a month that he is waiting on the steam right?

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
yea i know about that but he had some significant progression on season 2 already or not? ? i ask because it already almost a month that he is waiting on the steam right?
He probably made significant progress (latest dev log is #4), but those Steam related issues take his development (and computer) time and nerves too. He did probably finished ends of season 1, so saves are compatible with season two.

4.40 star(s) 486 Votes