4.70 star(s) 262 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
You guys are very bad with poor Bree :LOL:
She is not that stupid come on...
lol I swear this is like the 5th time we came back to a conversation about Bree 's Intelligence. But I agree I dont think she is stupid I think she is just as smart as any of the other girls expect for Mia. I think Mia probably pretty smart tbh as if I recall she is a bit of a nerd when it comes to school

Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
lol I swear this is like the 5th time we came back to a conversation about Bree 's Intelligence. But I agree I dont think she is stupid I think she is just as smart as any of the other girls expect for Mia. I think Mia probably pretty smart tbh as if I recall she is a bit of a nerd when it comes to school
True :ROFLMAO: ,if the devs come here and see us discussing about Bree intelligence i don´t know what are they going to think :LOL:
I just see Bree a little naive.

Axeleen

May 1, 2018

Hello, everyone!

This week we continued scripting one of the last scenes, working on the dialogue and simply trying to make the scene better. We stopped working on it previously because it didn't feel quite right, but after a short break and some renewed attention it's looking much better. There are still a couple of scenes where we'd like to work on the dialogue, and maybe even add some more content, but we'll see. This time we haven't cut any scenes at least!

We also worked on new renders and coding, including a quality of life upgrade. We also remixed some of our sound effects for more variation so the soundscape doesn't get too repetitive.

Finally, we reached a moment in the game we've been waiting for a long time... playing with a pussy. A pussycat, with whiskers and all! Unfortunately there's no petting or stroking the pussy yet, but there will be plenty of that in the future. With the girls too...

Petting and stroking their heads, that is! Headpats: apply directly to the forehead.

Other news

The special render poll for April has ended and Ms. Hill came out on top. We have an idea where we want to take this one, but theme suggestions are always welcome!

Cheers and have a splendid weekend,

Robison & Npx
Can anyone translate all that shit to an approx. date of update release based on the progression percentages evolution through the status updates ?

Reactions: Biruambush

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Can anyone translate all that shit to an approx. date of update release based on the progression percentages evolution through the status updates ?
Nope because every update will be different depending on animations, complexity of the scene, shit happening in the devs life...

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
most games id guess next month base on the numbers but some values like renders move slowly so hard to guess on this game. My best guess June or early July

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018

Hello, everyone!

This week we continued scripting one of the last scenes, working on the dialogue and simply trying to make the scene better. We stopped working on it previously because it didn't feel quite right, but after a short break and some renewed attention it's looking much better. There are still a couple of scenes where we'd like to work on the dialogue, and maybe even add some more content, but we'll see. This time we haven't cut any scenes at least!

We also worked on new renders and coding, including a quality of life upgrade. We also remixed some of our sound effects for more variation so the soundscape doesn't get too repetitive.

Finally, we reached a moment in the game we've been waiting for a long time... playing with a pussy. A pussycat, with whiskers and all! Unfortunately there's no petting or stroking the pussy yet, but there will be plenty of that in the future. With the girls too...

Petting and stroking their heads, that is! Headpats: apply directly to the forehead.

Other news

The special render poll for April has ended and Ms. Hill came out on top. We have an idea where we want to take this one, but theme suggestions are always welcome!

Cheers and have a splendid weekend,

Robison & Npx

Just stick to English language, not Polish, and release it faster :LUL:

I know the way out :BootyTime:

25tolife

Apr 2, 2024
Ya'll can keep Bree and Sophie, and I'll take Mia...

...and Ms. Hill.. and Eve.. and the thicc Ember girls... and blue-haired british booba...
I'll leave you creeper mia, the milf (<3 her) and the side chicks

while I'll enjoy myself sophie and bree's bodies

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Gave this one a go.

Let's start with what I didn't like:
- The almost complete absence of music and sound effects - I had to use youtube to get some audio going on.
- the body proportions on the MILFs are a bit too much (especially the tits)

What I'm not really decided on:
- Is the Ember stuff going somewhere else or is it just for some naughty talk/pics? And I see I've missed some Ember girls, will it be possible to get to them later?
- I see no harem tag (even in planned tags), which means trying to get everyone riding the d-train might end terribly for the MC. Will the game warn the player when their actions might cause such kind of friction? I've seen that Mia cried when you went to Sophie's pool scene

What I liked:
- girls have different personalities and are pretty communicative (Eve needed some opening up, but it's understandable why)
- the renders are amazing - especially Sophie, dayum that girl!! (the cheekbones might be the secret)
- Mike is the bro, although he seems a bit airheaded (and he's not even trying to score with any of the girls; that's a bit weird)
- Miller as the accidental wingman, lol

Sophie won my heart, although Mia is a close second. That girl is the complete package! Perfect slow burn with its rewards, I'd say.

Reactions: - Mike -

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
- Is the Ember stuff going somewhere else or is it just for some naughty talk/pics? And I see I've missed some Ember girls, will it be possible to get to them later?
Hope it's not more than that, there is enough girls already.

Will the game warn the player when their actions might cause such kind of friction? I've seen that Mia cried when you went to Sophie's pool scene
Hope not. Just use a walkthrough mod if you want to avoid "mistakes"

- Mike is the bro, although he seems a bit airheaded (and he's not even trying to score with any of the girls; that's a bit weird)
That's not to hurt player's male power fantasy. At least he's not gay... or is he?

4.70 star(s) 262 Votes