2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

StreamerLife

Mar 2, 2024
0.2 Update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads
All: - -

Last edited:

SiegeSiege

Jun 10, 2020
1715346252817.png If i end day now it will be gameover. Btw, please make reverse action button work on gameovers. Losing all progress to missclicking button "Sleep" sucks.

StreamerLife

Mar 2, 2024
View attachment 3621229 If i end day now it will be gameover. Btw, please make reverse action button work on gameovers. Losing all progress to missclicking button "Sleep" sucks.
You can return from the end card and fixed the error where you lose when you owe him 0 dollars.
I did not like how the cosplay scenes worked with the rework of the brother so those are not available this update (will be added probably next update)

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
Okay, few criticisms.
1. I think Cosplay Streams and Charity Streams not being a thing from the previous version is kinda ass.
2. Alcohol corruption is permanent, I think it should have been temporary and this might be a bug.
3. There are no events in the stream like even the previous versions, we just get two conversations, one dude asking about "chance" and BlackPink vs BTS.
4. Corruption happens wayyyy too fast.
5. There are little to no events you can do as a streamer.

Reactions: aliceliddell2019

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
I see no bugfixing in the changelog, so it's safe to assume it's still a broken piece of shit, yeah?

Last edited:

Regulus

Jun 3, 2017
Okay, few criticisms.
1. I think Cosplay Streams and Charity Streams not being a thing from the previous version is kinda ass.
2. Alcohol corruption is permanent, I think it should have been temporary and this might be a bug.
3. There are no events in the stream like even the previous versions, we just get two conversations, one dude asking about "chance" and BlackPink vs BTS.
4. Corruption happens wayyyy too fast.
5. There are little to no events you can do as a streamer.
As far as the alcohol corruption goes I think it's "permanent" because the drunk level is not resetting. It definitely seems like a bug.

I love updates that break things and remove more things than they add.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
StreamLife-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes