Seeking Story driven games

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Hey peeps!As the title says im looking for any good games with emphasis on storyline,a male MC preferably unnamed (seeing my name gives me an extra layer of depth)as for the erotic content i dont really care,it can be plenty or next to none.Do you have any suggestions for me?

Reactions: ShamanLab

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hey peeps!As the title says im looking for any good games with emphasis on storyline,a male MC preferably unnamed (seeing my name gives me an extra layer of depth)as for the erotic content i dont really care,it can be plenty or next to none.Do you have any suggestions for me?
There are already a few threads asking for the same suggestions. Look here:

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I'm guessing you already played Depraved Awakening lol. Acting Lessons is well done and is more focused on relationships, rather then sex.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I'm guessing you already played Depraved Awakening lol. Acting Lessons is well done and is more focused on relationships, rather then sex.
Yeap i just finished 0.10 the other day and im hooked for more,thankfully next version comes in about a week so ill get my fix and thank you for the suggestion ill take a look.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I can't say that my story is good since that is subjective, however, a story based game it is.
Give it a go. Just click my sig and should take you to the thread.

Reactions: Jaango

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
You can also try Melody, Offcuts or Obrenor (seems interesting, but not a lot of content yet)
Thanks alot ill take a look at them

Two good story driven games I like are A Wife and Mother/Long Live the Princess.
I played Long Live the Princess and it seems promising but as for A Wife and Mother,i thought you played a female MC which is something i dont enjoy.