BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
always cracks me up with how svs takes a teaser screenshot and pastes it on their release page to con people into believing there was an update:LOL:
They call it "teasers"? I'd call it "ruiners"...
It shows how miserable and meaningless the storytelling going to be. From the very begining of this developement i had a hope this could become a very good game. It was promising, mainly because of its scenario part. But it is sad to see how it becoming just yet another dumb showing tits thing, nothing more than this.

• Haha
Reactions: sagerock820

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
They call it "teasers"? I'd call it "ruiners"...
It shows how miserable and meaningless the storytelling going to be. From the very begining of this developement i had a hope this could become a very good game. It was promising, mainly because of its scenario part. But it is sad to see how it becoming just yet another dumb showing tits thing, nothing more than this.
Oh hello mr. hater, nice to see you here again.
Spoiling all the fun for you, I would just like to say that these are not teasers, but bonus renders, not related to the plot. I am extremely glad that I could spoil your Saturday afternoon, see you next month if you want to hate something again :)

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Man all these people complaining about things meanwhile the only thing that I'd complain about is the want for bigger updates.
Really really like this game. By far my favourite one.
Episode 3.0 will be bigger than usual ones. Not really big one, as it took only 3 months to create it, but still there should be enough content to please everyone :)

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
hello mr. hater
You have used a wrong name.
I can understand why. You dislike any proved by facts critic of the quality of your work and you want to make it zero valuable without paying attention to the weak spots of your project and without making any efforts to improve your work. How to reach that aim? Pretty easy - you should assign a name "hater" to anyone who have something to say about what part of the game can be improved. So, anyone who provided anything different than ovations as a feedback are just "haters" in your narcistic perception, which helps you to persuade yourself that there is nothing wrong with your game. Such a poor logic, but pretty understandable and predictable.
But if you have a hobby to invent insolent eke-name for decent persons around - at least be honest and truthfull, because i am telling you directly that i DO NOT HATE the game, the you in persone, and anything around as well, just because hateress is a very energy taking activity, and i'd not waste it for nothing by that silly way.
So, you may call me "mr. player who had hopes to see a good game, but have been disapointed by your poor storytelling abilities" - that nickname would be true.
nice to see you here again
This is a lie. Sarcastic, forked tongued hypocrisy.
these are not teasers, but bonus renders, not related to the plot
I do not see any meaning in making that kind of job durind the developement process. Can you explain to players - why are you doing it?
Because all decent players around are telling that you have too tiny updates, with miserable portions of what you call a "new content" in it. But instead of investing developement time and efforts for making more renders to add it into a game story, to expand the updates just a little, you constantly wasted the time for renders which are "not related to the plot"...
This is a kind of "marketing tool" which borderline with milking. That way you saying to players "hey look, i have much time to spend it on producing bonus renders, which are nearly equal in quantity with the number or images in the game updates, but i am not going to deliver to you any bigger updates, because i do not have time for making bigger updates".
I am extremely glad that I could spoil your Saturday afternoon
Another lie. You didn't spoil anything to me. And i am pretty surprised why you had that intentions. Are you a hater? I guess not, haters do hate for nothing, and you have a reason - you disliked my honest feedback - and that is the reason why you want to revenge me by making bad things to me... Well, ok. but that was not succesful.
My day is great:
I have just did some sport exercises, cooked my healthy meal, very tasty, going to take my flask with well cooked alkaline water, grab an interesting book, this time gonna re-read "Moral letters to Lucilius" by
Lucius Annaeus Seneca, and take a walk among trees in a wild park zone, to have an exiting interesting reading session with overthinking an old meanings in a new way, then gonna take part in warthunder game event, to complete all tasks quick for and hour, then will check my diary about what plans to do next, probably will pay a visit to my friends or parrents. And during that and all further stuff - i will be completly not remembering about such a boring and talantless stuff which is going to become the ruined by your tricky milking development "ex-promising game". With such an aproach as you showing - it is hopeless.
see you next month if you want to hate something again
Yeah, yeah. Just go render some tits, meaningless and boring, because you do not have an ability to deliver a true extiting storytelling. But tbh i really adore your renders, they are enough detailed, with acceptable quality, i'd suggest just some minor GI settings to improve, but see no meaning in it, since your narcistic nature can only hear to yourself, so just accept as is my honest good feedback about the renders part of the game. Sad that it's all you can offer. bb

Wally112pac

Jan 4, 2024
Don't pay attention to the silliness, Fooxied.

In terms of games still in development, SoD is easily in the top 10. Probably top 5. This is also the best "corruption" game out there. Nothing is as polished or even comes close.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Don't pay attention to the silliness, Fooxied.

In terms of games still in development, SoD is easily in the top 10. Probably top 5. This is also the best "corruption" game out there. Nothing is as polished or even comes close.
Try Pineapple express AS for corruption of FMc.... I think it is very good.

Dec 28, 2017
You have used a wrong name.
I can understand why. You dislike any proved by facts critic of the quality of your work and you want to make it zero valuable without paying attention to the weak spots of your project and without making any efforts to improve your work. How to reach that aim? Pretty easy - you should assign a name "hater" to anyone who have something to say about what part of the game can be improved. So, anyone who provided anything different than ovations as a feedback are just "haters" in your narcistic perception, which helps you to persuade yourself that there is nothing wrong with your game. Such a poor logic, but pretty understandable and predictable.
But if you have a hobby to invent insolent eke-name for decent persons around - at least be honest and truthfull, because i am telling you directly that i DO NOT HATE the game, the you in persone, and anything around as well, just because hateress is a very energy taking activity, and i'd not waste it for nothing by that silly way.
So, you may call me "mr. player who had hopes to see a good game, but have been disapointed by your poor storytelling abilities" - that nickname would be true.

This is a lie. Sarcastic, forked tongued hypocrisy.

I do not see any meaning in making that kind of job durind the developement process. Can you explain to players - why are you doing it?
Because all decent players around are telling that you have too tiny updates, with miserable portions of what you call a "new content" in it. But instead of investing developement time and efforts for making more renders to add it into a game story, to expand the updates just a little, you constantly wasted the time for renders which are "not related to the plot"...
This is a kind of "marketing tool" which borderline with milking. That way you saying to players "hey look, i have much time to spend it on producing bonus renders, which are nearly equal in quantity with the number or images in the game updates, but i am not going to deliver to you any bigger updates, because i do not have time for making bigger updates".

Another lie. You didn't spoil anything to me. And i am pretty surprised why you had that intentions. Are you a hater? I guess not, haters do hate for nothing, and you have a reason - you disliked my honest feedback - and that is the reason why you want to revenge me by making bad things to me... Well, ok. but that was not succesful.
My day is great:
I have just did some sport exercises, cooked my healthy meal, very tasty, going to take my flask with well cooked alkaline water, grab an interesting book, this time gonna re-read "Moral letters to Lucilius" by
Lucius Annaeus Seneca, and take a walk among trees in a wild park zone, to have an exiting interesting reading session with overthinking an old meanings in a new way, then gonna take part in warthunder game event, to complete all tasks quick for and hour, then will check my diary about what plans to do next, probably will pay a visit to my friends or parrents. And during that and all further stuff - i will be completly not remembering about such a boring and talantless stuff which is going to become the ruined by your tricky milking development "ex-promising game". With such an aproach as you showing - it is hopeless.

Yeah, yeah. Just go render some tits, meaningless and boring, because you do not have an ability to deliver a true extiting storytelling. But tbh i really adore your renders, they are enough detailed, with acceptable quality, i'd suggest just some minor GI settings to improve, but see no meaning in it, since your narcistic nature can only hear to yourself, so just accept as is my honest good feedback about the renders part of the game. Sad that it's all you can offer. bb
whole ahh essay answer

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Not bored enough to read all of that, but I hope everyone else have great Saturday so far.
In terms of game development, in next week we will announce the release date for episode 3.0, can't wait to start counting the days :lepew:

Maroile

Jul 15, 2023
Hello
is there any difference between the version available here and the steam version?
i will definitely buy it even if there is no difference, just for the support

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Hello
is there any difference between the version available here and the steam version?
i will definitely buy it even if there is no difference, just for the support
I'm not really sure, what version is here on f95zone, but on Patreon/Steam you can find the latest-latest version - not only the right update, but also with small fixes and bugless, as we tend to update those once a week, even right now.

peperonni31

Jan 1, 2023
I'm not really sure, what version is here on f95zone, but on Patreon/Steam you can find the latest-latest version - not only the right update, but also with small fixes and bugless, as we tend to update those once a week, even right now.
do we get to see more school girl uniform please? :love:

4.30 star(s) 78 Votes