Mod Unity Spending a month with sister [ENG]

Unit614

Aug 13, 2021
well, i've been redownloading it etc., so what i did this time is: download the game, extract it on 1 file, then download the manual translation file, and extract it on the file with the game, and when i open the game it didn't work, do i have to download BepInEx also?

edit: quite confused but it seems to be not working alr, or there's something more to it about the "installation:"

The Butler

May 3, 2017
well, i've been redownloading it etc., so what i did this time is: download the game, extract it on 1 file, then download the manual translation file, and extract it on the file with the game, and when i open the game it didn't work, do i have to download BepInEx also?

edit: quite confused but it seems to be not working alr, or there's something more to it about the "installation:"
Make sure you're extracting correctly, some people tends to extract compressed files to a separated folder instead of extracting directly to the root folder.

Unit614

Aug 13, 2021
the "SaMwMS(TheButler)[2023-01]" file is where i extract were the "Spending_a_month_with_my_sister_v2022.06_KumarinSpecial" is already extracted on, then i get an option to replace existing files, which i pressed "Yes to All", and when i open the game(.exe) it's still japanese, i assume there's no settings option in order to change it to english

edit: there is another file made on my desktop,... im quite unsure about that 1676286223329.png

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
the "SaMwMS(TheButler)[2023-01]" file is where i extract were the "Spending_a_month_with_my_sister_v2022.06_KumarinSpecial" is already extracted on, then i get an option to replace existing files, which i pressed "Yes to All", and when i open the game(.exe) it's still japanese, i assume there's no settings option in order to change it to english

edit: there is another file made on my desktop,... im quite unsure about that View attachment 2387626
v2022.06 is a really old game version.
Download v2023.02 from the game thread.
And replace the "strange symbols" with legible letters ie: 1MonthImouto....

Game folder should be similar to this after everything is done....
1676310621211.png

Last edited:

Unit614

Aug 13, 2021
yes, it's just japanese still, although there is a folder that shows up on my desktop and im quite unfamiliar what to do with it

Edit: for somehow reason it works now when i putted both of them on the desktop,... hmm, i have zero idea hiding it then(if someone were to judge the name file)
1676508687024.png

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
If it works when you put on desktop it's likely that the cause is the path name.
Non ASCII character will cause problems in path name.
Move the folder to somewhere like
F:/Games/HGames/1MonthImouto

Reactions: Unit614

Iplay!

Oct 12, 2018
Thank you so much for making a separate thread and making things easier, butler.
Steps i did
-Download v2023.02, extract and renamed the files that have weird letters
-Download and Extract Butler's Attachment to the Game's folder
-Download the Uncensor patch, either option 1 or 2 here https://f95zone.to/threads/spending-a-month-with-my-sister-v-2022-06-yakumo-milk.113025/post-8191142, then paste the extracted files on BepinEx/plugins/ folder
-Lastly, download and Extract the imouto_with_month_cheats, which is optional btw.
Everything is working fine for me, all possible because of these wonderful users who put effort into making the game better and more accessible, if i'm missing a step- please do point out.

Last edited:

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
hello i was wondering if the 1st page or header? is the latest translation of the game?

I0lOl0I

Feb 20, 2020
Normally scoping works when games have a different active scene id for different types of scenes, the scene id is passed to XUnity and it will try to translate first in just entries in that ID, and if not found then entries in the default scope. I don't believe this game uses that, but my plugin uses custom scopes for it's lookup to ensure strings only useful to the plugin don't pollute the default scope.

{w\=0.3} is a wait. I encountered a few others as well... {s\=xxx} maybe, not sure what the difference is.

Generally it's better to use the resizer support in xunity than to inject tags into the translations. The UI library used by this game only expects tags it put there after handling it's custom markup, and timing issues can cause the tags to just be printed instead.
what if they use the same id?
CTRL + ALT + NP7: Print out loaded scene names and ids to console
I use this but it gives me the same result.
Code:
[Info   :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Active Scene: MainScene (1)
[Info   :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Loaded Scenes:
[Info   :XUnity.AutoTranslator] 0: MainScene (1)

GettaBobo

Aug 29, 2019
As I said in the section you quoted, this game doesn't used scopes at all, but when my plugin is used, scopes are injected to ensure strings only useful to the plugin don't pollute the default scope.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Feedback.... reworking on hints translation, making it more clearer what you need to do...
OLD VS NEW.
(y) for new and :( (sad) for old.
PS: old = slight better than original since original. and New slightly better than old imo.
1681157411554.png 1681157294557.png
Let me know what you guys think.
Requirement for triggering will be highlighted in red.
I might also rever `Sexual Interest` to `Sexual Knowledge` to make true to original meaning. At the beginning of my translation it wasn't much cleared what the dev wanted to convey with it. But as translation keep going it became much clearer that it's related to how knowledgeable your sister is about sex.
It changes some of the dialogue based on how much she knows, some points she will even say the cheeky brat line `Everyone know about it, so it's only natural`.
So once again, let me know if you know of a better/shorter word for it.
Sex Knowledge, H knowledge.

Last edited: