4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Same here :
Moira just tells me to come back tomorrow. But her "sluttiness" is still at 0.
And I give her the right cocktail, every day, for 2 weeks at least.

No other problem at this state.
Didn't reach NX... yet

Best regards
More SLU training is not implemented in 1.30 yet.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
SERVICE NOTICE

Bugfix Version 1.30.15c available in OP for download.

Fixes:
- Quthor Hyperspace Route Block Bug
- Cargo manager intermittent GUI crash

Version is save game compatible to V1.30.x and will "heal" games that ran into the hyperspace bug (sleep one night to reactivate gate connetion!).

Thanks to Wolfffffff for the Save that allowed me to nail down the pesky hyperspace Link Bug!

y.v.

Welsh1827

Nov 5, 2019
Not seeing any vaultships in NX space or any location anywhere called TheVoid over many trips between locations crossing the asterroids. Triggers only Swarm encounters. Are vaultships future play or random trigger? I so love your work! In this game and Princess so many hidden gems, smart dialogue, etc. Try very hard to just figure out vs console cheat or walkthrough to extend the fun...but I'll cheat for a scene or achievement if I have to.:rolleyes:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Not seeing any vaultships in NX space or any location anywhere called TheVoid over many trips between locations crossing the asterroids. Triggers only Swarm encounters. Are vaultships future play or random trigger? I so love your work! In this game and Princess so many hidden gems, smart dialogue, etc. Try very hard to just figure out vs console cheat or walkthrough to extend the fun...but I'll cheat for a scene or achievement if I have to.:rolleyes:
This might help (they are not in the Void but in NX010, endgame content). Walkthrough is in the OP:
1715693501958.png

Welsh1827

Nov 5, 2019
This might help (they are not in the Void but in NX010, endgame content). Walkthrough is in the OP:
View attachment 3633227
Understood - I wasn't referring to the Quarry ship. Visited meultiple times with either nothing or many and varied goodies. Have not seen the a vaultship in NX010 in 20 visits and criscrossing the space varying origins and destinations, and making these trips all day from 0800 -1800 hoping for a random encounter. Also have Vee on surveying space duty in case that might be a way to find one. I just wanted to get clarity whether I should/will see them in 1.30 or if they only show up in a later version. Sorry if I was not clear.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Understood - I wasn't referring to the Quarry ship. Visited meultiple times with either nothing or many and varied goodies. Have not seen the a vaultship in NX010 in 20 visits and criscrossing the space varying origins and destinations, and making these trips all day from 0800 -1800 hoping for a random encounter. Also have Vee on surveying space duty in case that might be a way to find one. I just wanted to get clarity whether I should/will see them in 1.30 or if they only show up in a later version. Sorry if I was not clear.
The Vaultship code was a bit iffy to get right so i looked it up to make sure theres no issue.

Vaultships appear randomly in NX010 in 1 out of every 8 event cases (events are 50%). So 20 iand noshow is unlucky but not impossible. I suggest you just use rollback if you want to meet one. The vaultship goodies are optional, so I did not make it a mandatory encounter.

PS: Space events as always only occurr once per day, so no amount of travel will trigger a second one if there already was one in a day.

israel31

Jan 2, 2023
This game's economy is quite well thought out. The pacing of upgrading your ship and the different options for earning money is well designed and kept me engaged the whole time trying to min/max.

Reactions: yv0751

Welsh1827

Nov 5, 2019
The Vaultship code was a bit iffy to get right so i looked it up to make sure theres no issue.

Vaultships appear randomly in NX010 in 1 out of every 8 event cases (events are 50%). So 20 iand noshow is unlucky but not impossible. I suggest you just use rollback if you want to meet one. The vaultship goodies are optional, so I did not make it a mandatory encounter.

PS: Space events as always only occurr once per day, so no amount of travel will trigger a second one if there already was one in a day.
Thanks So Much for the insight! I'll keep plugging away with this info in mind. It is a challange, but not a grind.

One discovery rude awakening to share with all... if you ever forget to have Vee put in the inhibitor EVERY day in Swarm space, you get a really BIG Angry welcoming party you can only Flee from:eek:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks So Much for the insight! I'll keep plugging away with this info in mind. It is a challange, but not a grind.

One discovery rude awakening to share with all... if you ever forget to have Vee put in the inhibitor EVERY day in Swarm space, you get a really BIG Angry welcoming party you can only Flee from:eek:
OR have some spare Armageddon cores OR have some collapser Torpedos... those encoutners are actually really helpful to get the admiral Achievement

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Were the OhWee mods incorporated into v130 or does the v120 mod work with the latest release?
Some features were incorporated.
Mod is currently not compatible at all. It will corrupt your 1.30 game data. Non recoverable.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Macfinn99

ynosharingakk

Mar 11, 2023
thanks to yv0751 for awesome 1.30 update
thanks toBob69 for compressed files, the internet is not as it used to be :)

hope to see guide for combat modding :sneaky:
new art is outstanding, though the code is a bit buggy
seems Moira will wear Krell only on demand and will not change it (others will change it after jump)
drengar are tough, underverse plating doesn't help much :)
funny thing - changes in weapons only apply to new game
Khelara isn't Belit's sister, and perhaps Dr.Moira isn't Ariel Hanson :)
still wondering what Vee will do to that pHony Nimhe with sewing kit
cool is that Nimhe, despite her fetish, is a free spirit and doesn't like to be disciplined, she would definitely ruin any expedition :)

2others
there is a fix for Moira sprite in attached files, just replace files in portrait folder (i don't know is it fixed in 1.30.15c)
/just standard png in zip archive, no exe, no virus/
Seraphines room lamp (Guest 2) is still my pain :HideThePain:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Minionking

Jan 30, 2018
Does anyone know what to do to complete the quest "A Surprise For T'Ris"? TRis does not accept pet trainer tickets.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes