N1rox98

May 25, 2020
Today,complete this game to final without any errors and bugs.
But in total after final get game over, don't understand it's normal or my fail.
Game interesting and Have potential.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have a feeling that game misses some files or doesn't have access to them on different devices, because there are no music during gameplay, there are no h-attacks (they are presented only at the training battle) and all those "lags" could be just that game ignores fps setting in menu leaving it on 1fps.

Discoplayer1

Oct 19, 2023
I have a feeling that game misses some files or doesn't have access to them on different devices, because there are no music during gameplay, there are no h-attacks (they are presented only at the training battle) and all those "lags" could be just that game ignores fps setting in menu leaving it on 1fps.
Or even more sadly, they were made only for a training mission :(

Caldo

May 3, 2020
I can confirm the mega version works fine, had the fps drops with the first file i downloaded (dont remember wich host but not the mega).

Reactions: N1rox98

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
first of all is awfully translated (and im not someone to usually talk about it), then the game start on full screen in my case 2540x1080 and i can see the screen go beyond the borders of my screen, if i go to window mode i get even less screen space.
then in the prologue when i get the first combat, i can only hover over the enemy who get a green arrow down and cant do any more, after trying some things i desided to post this and delete the game

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
Man... I finally got around to playing this today... The English translation was horribly bad (starts in Cyrillic, segments in Cyrillic even in English mode, pronouns are mostly nonsense, etc) which made it really hard to get into the story. It also runs full-screen with no resolution options (you do get a fps cap... for some reason)... End I couldn't find a button that would let me access a menu of any sort during the prologue. Since I needed to go make dinner and I couldn't save I just alt+f4ed my way out and I have zero plans to go back...

Aksettan

Mar 13, 2019
Download the mega version and the FPS it's still broken when i load a save. This game is broken in a another level of brokenness i swear to god.
The dev said in their itch.io that a patch is being worked on at least.

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Downloaded from MEGA and updated 7zip. Didn't work. But then I set all max in the options and I have no lag after loading anymore. And you need to check options every time when you start the game.

Last edited:

Aksettan

Mar 13, 2019
Downloaded from MEGA and updated 7zip. Didn't work. But then I set all max in the options and I have no lag after loading anymore. And you need to check options every time when you starts the game.
This actually worked for me, in case anyone wants to give it a try.

Arcadelord

Jun 13, 2018
My max health and stamina dropped down to 40 after I did a run in a dungeon (or whatever its called) :(
Greetings,

Exactly the same issue for me here. I was going through what we could call Chapter 2 where Sora has to clean up the Gym, and I couldn't help but notice that when I was leveling up Sora her statistics were actually going backward.

It reached a critical point when Sora only had 40 health points, 30 stamina and could deal between 1 to 5 damages with a basic strike. Has anyone else run into such issue? If so, have you figured out a solution?

Implosionoflust

May 17, 2019
Perhaps this is because you trained both skill branches. There is a penalty from the inclination and the plus modifier for skills is not added.

Corren

Mar 29, 2019
Sorry to bother, but is there a rough ETA on the combat H fix? I like the game but want to wait for that before I continue.

Arcadelord

Jun 13, 2018
Perhaps this is because you trained both skill branches. There is a penalty from the inclination and the plus modifier for skills is not added.
Thank you very much for this information. Perhaps these are informations lost in the translation process, because I did eventually notice that focusing on the Light path made Sora extremely strong. Whereas trying to achieve balance between Light and Dark inevitably makes Sora weak, and hovering the cursor over the "Tendencies" in the Skill Tree doesn't give much information to work with.

I did eventually achieve to max out both Light and Dark after some excruciating grind for testing purposes, but it turns out that going full Light is better for combats since it grants an astonishing pool of Health Points and Stamina, as well as massive Damages (even on the Basic Strike) and Accuracy.

Sorry to bother, but is there a rough ETA on the combat H fix? I like the game but want to wait for that before I continue.
Yeah about that... I've had one enemy attempting once to sexually assault Sora. Literally once and that was toward the very end of Chapter 3. I've absolutely no idea what within the spaghetti code of this video-game makes or breaks the sexual events during battles.

I originally thought that enemies' sexual attempts were tied to how corrupted Sora was, since that enemy performed his move against Sora corrupted at Tier IV. But on my second playthrough Sora was absolutely pure yet this exact same enemy tried to molest her once.

And it's really the only stable element I've found : one single enemy toward the end of a Hunt during Chapter 3 who tries to perform a H Attack against Sora, just once. When trying to go through a second Hunt afterward during the same playthrough just to see if it would trigger again hasn't yelded any result.

That one enemy performs a H Attack once, then never again for the rest of the game. Which is extremely infuriating considering the gameplay mechanic is supposed to be part of the combat, as per shown during the Prologue and tutorial.

The Lurkers Shadow

Apr 25, 2018
While I am not certain if the combat H fix will be included, there should be a patch in about 3 more days. There was a message about the next update on Itch a day ago or so.

Reactions: Corren

Corren

Mar 29, 2019
how to encounter sexuall events? everytime i got an encounter i only can resist. Did i miss something about the corrpution?
Sometimes you fail those events if you dont put enough resistance into it. If you want to brute force it you can go hunting and surrender, that gets the corruption going and makes it harder to resist events/lets you auto fail them.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes