• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

So, is f95zone.com coming up on a 1 year anniversary or something?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So, I've noticed how BUSY this forum is right now. When I first posted about a month ago, my first post was in the 83,000's (if I understand the url info correctly). My most recent post (including this one) is in the 113,000's...

So if I'm reading that right, that's over 30,000 posts in one month...

Moderators, (if I understand this correctly) that's a lot of posts for one month. I feel for ya! In any case, good job guys!

Checking the post history, it looks like the first posts here were last fall. I don't know if this forum had a previous incarnation or not.

Anyways, kudos to whomever is responsible for this site. It's a really nice place for this kind of stuff, seems to be well managed, and has lots of interest.

It's easy to miss stuff with this kind of traffic (and the sheer number of games that are in varying stages of development at this point), but that's a good thing.

Thanks! And (maybe) a well deserved Happy 1 Year Anniversary(?) when the time comes!!! Or whatever that might be if there was a previous incarnation...
:)

Reactions: Namco15

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The first version opened up sometime around the end of july 2016 then this version opened it doors August 5 or 6

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Happy 1 year anniversary!:happyblush

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Just a small signature for the 1 year anniversary, the best present is being part of the this awesome community.

link:
Code:
http://i.imgur.com/vjJ90iC.gif

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I remember the early days too. The site was started with the fall of the KAT torrent site as I remember.
f95zone.com name was suggested by me, before this name the f95 used .xyz domain extension (I forgot the domain name), and hosted in namecheap.

Reactions: Krull