EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
how to do the mom quest? the dealer doesn't deliver cocaine
for the cocaine you need 100$ in hand every day as the dealer charge you every day

also mom quest is underwhelming as she only gets a strap-on and rails either you or your dad

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
don´t have a PW so press F12 and put
SugarCube.Engine.play("DLC0")
SugarCube.Engine.play("DLC2")
SugarCube.Engine.play("Intro")
into the console.
The first two activate the DLC and the third brings you back to the intro BUT there is a huge problem with a sister event. there is no leave button. so even if you fuck her or she wants you, you can't leave except for the "backwards" button..
Is it possible to do this on android?

CodeSin

Mar 23, 2023
Anyone know where to put the codes to unlock the DLCs after open F12? I am not familiar with how this works.

Reactions: TheHighlander

benok

Aug 29, 2017
Anyone know where to put the codes to unlock the DLCs after open F12? I am not familiar with how this works.

Console tab. Just paste them in and hit enter.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Console tab. Just paste them in and hit enter.
I used to be able to do the sugarcube, but after google chrome did the anti hack crap update, I haven't been able to open the console since.
I've looked for instructions and code to fix it but nothing works.
Unless the DLC and or cheats are included, I don't even really bother anymore as it's typically more headache than it's worth.

Reactions: TheHighlander

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Many of the events don't have a link to go back lol. For example, you find the sister masturbating, but afterwards you don't have option to do anything besides rolling back.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Do you think you could do what apocalyptic world did and make it so we can add our own images on top of yours?

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Every once in a while I forget why I haven't played this game in a while.
Then I try, and die almost immediately because you start out not corrupt enough to masturbate.

Well, see ya'll again in a few months/years.

kuracdopoda

Feb 26, 2022
I used to be able to do the sugarcube, but after google chrome did the anti hack crap update, I haven't been able to open the console since.
I've looked for instructions and code to fix it but nothing works.
Unless the DLC and or cheats are included, I don't even really bother anymore as it's typically more headache than it's worth.

Just use Brave ,fk Chrome and its bugs

2.80 star(s) 26 Votes