HTML - Small Town [v1.11 DLC] [Jake Still]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Murch

Its a very fun game overall.

The story is obviously very silly, but its pretty hot too.

Pictures are great and there is an excellent variety of them as well as scenes.
    The only real issue I have besides a few typos that could use a bit of work was that it was very non-obvious sometimes when something new unlocked or when I needed a certain item or corruption threshold to make certain things happen.

Overall good though and I hope to see more added to it!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

klckr

This is some great stuff!

Basically I downloaded it because of:
    EnterYourNameHere
    If you cannot find your sister to rape her, you will get a bad ending.
    It is not really a game you can take seriously. When you get horny enough you die, you go to the doctor and he basically says idk gtfo. So it is like a survival game where the most easy targets for sustainability are your family members. When you travel around there are random encounters where you more and more horny.

There is a grocery store where you can conveniently buy a gun and ski mask, but no alcohol because I'm not 21 yet. You know the game is made in America.

There is a lot of typos in the game that look like they made by someone on some kind of coke fueled rage, I don't understand why most of the code is working properly xD.

I believe the most important thing is that you enjoy a game and quality is just one aspect. There is not much yet but I will keep an eye on this one.

TIPs:
    -I found that in the beginning it is the easiest to bust a nut is to go to the living room and "Fuck your mom face while she naping". Comedy gold.
    -All these lust raising encounters are RNG. So if you can't progress just use the back and forward arrows (top left) when you get jumped by women to keep your dick down.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

zbunk

eh, the writing is bad and there are lots of simple grammar mistakes. the dialogue between characters is terrible and the story is even worse. progression (for now) makes no sense and the game feels like a directionless slog. what i can give this game is that the images and gifs are pretty good, that's bout it.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

chrtjnk

Unintuitive navigation, terrible writing, spelling and grammar errors on every page. Skip for now. For instance, the first task of the game is to go to the hospital to see the doctor and the doctors reply to your boner is "Huh that's defiantly an unknown disease... idk... just get better or whatever bro." I'm not going back in to the game to confirm that's verbatim, but I know I'm not far off.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

dummy7002

It's a promising game imo. I agree with balancing, but I'm not too worried. It takes some time playing to tweak that properly, hence 0.1a. Considering that, it has quite a bit of mechanics and content.
    I like it so far at least, didn't find the game too hard to figure out. Though I can see how some sort of tutorial might help some people.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

jonas132

I was surpised game was that engaging. Sure, there are bugs and heavy grind, but I got hooked up by search of new events, progression and exploration. And hot gifs too. Also, bonus points for adding father and brother to the incest mix, that part of corruption is too often neglected.
    Anyway, will look forward to bug fixes and maybe more friendly progression changes. I wouldn't rate this game this early, but this is definitely more that 1 star
  7. 1.00 star(s)

EnterYourNameHere

Currently its just a mess. There might be a lot content but everything just throwed in without adding the needed feature. Especially you see it cuz you have no story. You start the game and dont know what to do. You can rape your sister? Why without any consequences?
    You can build corruption for the sister, mother and father but you never know how many corruption you already have.
    Everytime you move a location you pass 10 minutes. The problem, there is no time ingame. All you see is morning, noon, afternoon and so on.
    Last but no least, there is a forced ending if you stay with a boner for a long time. If you cannot find your sister to rape her, you will get a bad ending. You can only masturbate at night.