Jaceo013

Sep 4, 2017
You are using the patreon version of joiplay, right? Cause the play store one hasn't been updated in a very long time
It's the play store version I think. But it doesn't matter now, because someone helped me by posting the extracted files which I then used to replace the files in the game folder to get the English translation working.

Painfulexperience

Dec 9, 2023
OH GOD LORD I'M GONNA

But yeah this game looks absolutely wonderful, I bet its filled to the brim with wholesome scenes that fill ones soul with joy.

Reactions: Atlas_I

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
is it possible to escape the first time before you get exposed as a woman?, there are two routes at the end. I ended up getting caught in both routes.
Even when I used cheat to walk through wall and walk up the middle, leading to her escaping somehow, she STILL gets caught. So my guess is no, kinda lame.

Reactions: Sissycuck111

Chrys_Thunder

Mar 29, 2022
Even when I used cheat to walk through wall and walk up the middle, leading to her escaping somehow, she STILL gets caught. So my guess is no, kinda lame.
You went through the middle? I went to the northern wall, entered it through the south (since the east square is evented to make you turn back) and got to the gated password room with ease. So then it's only a matter of knowing what said password might be.

Edit: I realized after posting another room might have been meant by.

Dubolic

Nov 17, 2022
Password or code for the treasure chest is 10209. Btw how you do you get the 2nd good end?

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
is it possible to escape the first time before you get exposed as a woman?, there are two routes at the end. I ended up getting caught in both routes.
You went through the middle? I went to the northern wall, entered it through the south (since the east square is evented to make you turn back) and got to the gated password room with ease. So then it's only a matter of knowing what said password might be.

Edit: I realized after posting another room might have been meant by.
It actually is possible to escape the first time around.

Notice those vines on the wall, just right of that broken signboard?

Stand in front of them and interact with them 4 or 5 times. Noah will eventually realize that she can climb those vines and you'll get a cutscene where she escapes (as well as good end 1, *if* you have the pendant).

Reactions: Weisskralle

Rokrik

Feb 8, 2021
It's the play store version I think. But it doesn't matter now, because someone helped me by posting the extracted files which I then used to replace the files in the game folder to get the English translation working.
Switch to patreon version anyways the play store one is old and has issues.

Jadora

Apr 25, 2021
For me was 10209, however somewhere there is a rumor from a guard that states the code is written on the box. If you have that rumor and try a code repeatedly eventually the character will notice the code.
I can confirm that the devs use the same code

Dubolic

Nov 17, 2022
How to get the 2nd good ending? Trying to get all the endings in order. I've already got the true end.

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
Just a couple minutes in, and this is already hilarious.
I am pretty sure this is not a translation issue.
The extremely feminine main character was wearing armor that technically concealed that she had boobs. Alright, fine. I'll buy that the thieves couldn't tell she was a girl. I'm sure there's plenty of femboy warriors who wear skintight outfits and chestplate in whatever this time/place is.
Then they took her clothes and armor off and replaced it with a ragged tunic and the MC says, approximately, "thank goodness for their sloppy body check. They didn't notice I'm female."
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
Pregnancy content is kind of neat in that it's tied to how many times you get caught or do H-scenes for favors. When you get pregnant you get free roam for one more time for one more scene of your choice but you're basically locked into a guarenteed bad end as the guards patrol cycle are literally too fast for your reduced movement speed to go through.
This is factually incorrect. Did you even try? I think I failed less than 10 times, and that was without trying that hard to memorize the patterns. I'd probably have failed ~3 times if I had been less impatient.
Your reward for making it through while pregnant? An identical ending to the one that you get if you get caught on route. The only difference is the text relating to how you're caught. She starts going into labor as she hits the exit to the patrol room.
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
I find the NTR questions extra funny on games like this, because you have a story about women being enslaved and abused to almost comically evil levels, but dudes will still be like "but will a guy's feelings get hurt tho?" because that's the moral deal breaker.
Don't compare a slave to normal humans with rights. Slaves don't have rights so their feelings don't matter.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes