Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Can you share the changelog too please?
Unfortunely my patreon subscribtion just was revoked. These services that provide subs for someone who is not able to pay himself never worked properly.. But I've read the message when he updated 1.7.0.7 to 1.7.1.7 and there wasn't much of a changelog. He only said that now everything seems to be working fine and he is moving on to work with patreon version of the mod. However I can share the changelog of 1.7.0.7 version which contained much more information. I saved this one.

In russian:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: OstracizedSkeever

xJoelSingh

Apr 19, 2018
Does anyone have bakafactory ABC LE SE. I am trying to install the nefaram pack but it seems I need an older version?

ViolaDeSkyrim

Feb 2, 2024
Guys I made **Bears of the north** with dicks just in case if someone needs it -
Did a little work to convert this to the LE version of Skyrim for myself.
First, I converted the original Babo patch with an ABC hose.
It turned out that the meshes scattered in space. Loaded other meshes.
The appearance turned out normal, but when the SLAL animations started, the bear changed its appearance to vanilla.
I deleted the ESP file, converted your version to LE, loaded it - everything works as it should, the bear remains like a northern bear from the mod, but the hose has become “wooden”.
Loaded the creatures.d files and MoreNastyCritters files from Babo meshes from above.
The bear has become stable, does not turn into a vanilla form, the hose works like an ABC, but again the meshes are smeared in space.
I load your meshes again, go into the game and discover that everything works as it should! The bear is stable, the hose is flexible!

ViolaDeSkyrim

Feb 2, 2024
Guys I made **Bears of the north** with dicks just in case if someone needs it -
Ты русскоязычный?

Немного поработал, чтобы конвертировать это в ЛЕ версию Скайрима для себя.
Сначала конвертировал оригинальный Бабо патч с АБЦ шлангом.
Получилось что меши разлетались в пространстве.
Загрузил другие меши.
Внешний вид получился нормальный, но при начале СЛАЛ анимаций медведь изменил свой внешний вид на ванильный. Удалил ЕСП файл, конвертировал твой вариант в ЛЕ, загрузил - всё работает как надо, медведь остаётся как северный медведь, из мода, но шланг стал "деревянным".
Загрузил сверху файлы creatures.d и файлы MoreNastyCritters из мешей Бабо.
Медведь стал стабильным, в ванильный вид не превращается, шланг работает как АБЦ, но опять сетки размазались в пространстве.
Снова загружаю твои меши, захожу в игру и обнаруживаю - всё работает как надо!
Медведь стабильный, шланг гибкий!

QQvash

Jul 1, 2018
Did a little work to convert this to the LE version of Skyrim for myself.
First, I converted the original Babo patch with an ABC hose.
It turned out that the meshes scattered in space. Loaded other meshes.
The appearance turned out normal, but when the SLAL animations started, the bear changed its appearance to vanilla.
I deleted the ESP file, converted your version to LE, loaded it - everything works as it should, the bear remains like a northern bear from the mod, but the hose has become “wooden”.
Loaded the creatures.d files and MoreNastyCritters files from Babo meshes from above.
The bear has become stable, does not turn into a vanilla form, the hose works like an ABC, but again the meshes are smeared in space.
I load your meshes again, go into the game and discover that everything works as it should! The bear is stable, the hose is flexible!
Can you upload your version for LE?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote