Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
hey everyone the thread was updated to early so will be replacing the images with the one's from the reboot so will be working on it now also any android porters free to make an official android port for us we'd really appreciate it
Would you please notify Nun Ya of the following :

1. In the handjob / boobjob scene with Mom and MC the first 7 images or so show the sister Sarah (purple hair) not the MC (black hair). Parts of this scene may belong to the BJ scene with Mom and Sarah.

2. The text sometimes mentions panties erroneously. For example : "Minutes later your sister had her panties off..."
Except in the kitchen the sisters are generally nude at home. No panties to take off.

Thanks.

vlad777sk

Nov 3, 2020
seems like you don't understand what a remake is
hmm remake haha sorry i have big smile...if you write remake i write sins of the father,djinn,home alone and dominion it is all this games remake question.... belive or not i like games with futa it is different like other games ut wtf...ewery time in smile new update it is the same,no scene in school,shop,police station,way exist in this game

Setsuna Yuki

Nov 5, 2017
I honestly think every new iteration is worse than the last. The characters look worse, the games are increasingly just waiting simulators between scenes. Not to mention I feel like there are continuity errors in the story. This feels like a Demo tbh.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
What is the final love/corruption points you can get to in this version? So frustrating to replay the same game every couple months lmao

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
It seems your plan to finish the story on Sin Remake and then continue working on Djiin has been put on hold again ? Namely, pictures for Dominion were posted again on Patreon.
(Unless they are "only" bonus pictures)

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
It seems your plan to finish the story on Sin Remake and then continue working on Djiin has been put on hold again ? Namely, pictures for Dominion were posted again on Patreon.
(Unless they are "only" bonus pictures)
there is no patreon

Adamix91

Jan 3, 2019
who have save complette ?
themes are repeated all the time
I don't know if the quests are over or what

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
This dude just picked the ugliest default Daz face available and put it on every single character. Bug eyed pitbulls, disgusting
GET OUT OF HERE THEN.... DONT PLAY.
Might want to get your Caps Lock key checked... :unsure:

Although I do agree with the sentiment.
If you're going comment just to shit on a dev's aesthetic choices, then you're just wasting time that could be better spent finding something you'd find more pleasing.

• Haha
Reactions: Rabbit6605

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
Might want to get your Caps Lock key checked... :unsure:

Although I do agree with the sentiment.
If you're going comment just to shit on a dev's aesthetic choices, then you're just wasting time that could be better spent finding something you'd find more pleasing.
MY fingers slipped

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes