ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Should be coming out soon. And this is what the new update will have according to the dev's Patreon:

Teodora - new repeatable sex (requested by ChosenOne tier)
Teodora - (took a lot of time to code and track all logic), now you have a second chance to have a second kid if you missed the opportunity when you had sex during the night. Call her when she is ovulating. -DONE
Ema - new repeatable sex (vote poll choice)
Computer Office Info APP - now updated to be like home computer-DONE
Betty - improvement - she will come to work for you after you build the GYM. (right now she could start working before you even hire Zara)-DONE
FIX the Computer Money APP - wrong calculations-DONE
Oliver salary reduced from 2000 to 1000 a week (it will be auto fix during sleep)-DONE
Fix - Moko, Maria and Naomi threesome - but Maria is not invited in the house - FIXED-DONE
Fix - Raj sells cheat APP (girls ovulation changer) for 25K but the screen notification shows incorrect only 20K - Fixed-DONE
Fix - New default kid names will be used even if you are using old save game (i did correct them but the old saves were still bugged)..-DONE
Dora sex - improvement - she can get pregnant during the ovulation and it will not depend on extra random numbers-DONE
Love Level of the girls - fix - clean the code and correctly adjust the love level of each girl.-DONE

Find the Easter Egg #1
- lost wallet in Mohoro with 50,000 ... you can have them, but you have to find it.-DONE

The dev could add something more. Might want to keep an eye on this.
i only hope megalono lets us knock up Ema .. i love her .. err i mean my MC loves her :giggle:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
:unsure: Yeah I agree with Ema, but I'm at my wits end I need Sasha and NOW think the veg burgers got to me I'm dreaming about her at night Lol :LOL:
At least Sasha's strongly considering becoming a mother. And it'd be interesting to see the protagonist getting more than to touch Abby's arse at the strip club, or see him joining Betty in a livestream, or getting more physical in the gym with Hanna as well. :):giggle:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
At least Sasha's strongly considering becoming a mother. And it'd be interesting to see the protagonist getting more than to touch Abby's arse at the strip club, or see him joining Betty in a livestream, or getting more physical in the gym with Hanna as well. :):giggle:
Yeah Sasha's to the point where I think she'll be all good with a baby, Abby has to be a must too was glad to see a little progress with her wish it was a little more than just rubbing her ass tho, but I'll take it. Betty and her long legs need to be wrapped around us sooner rather than later but I'll take whatever we get. We also need to get on a date with Ramona she's really sweet and has an innocence about her will be fun

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD and ArDZer

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Yeah Sasha's to the point where I think she'll be all good with a baby, Abby has to be a must too was glad to see a little progress with her wish it was a little more than just rubbing her ass tho, but I'll take it. Betty and her long legs need to be wrapped around us sooner rather than later but I'll take whatever we get. We also need to get on a date with Ramona she's really sweet and has an innocence about her will be fun
I'll take Romona over Tristy/Gina any day.

ghost by the lake

Sep 5, 2019
i started over alot but i never get secret ? do i have to wait longer before accepting madam proposal ? or can it still trigger after that ? and yes i used syringe.. she just never call me.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
i started over alot but i never get secret ? do i have to wait longer before accepting madam proposal ? or can it still trigger after that ? and yes i used syringe.. she just never call me.
You have to use the red and green syringe, and make sure to go deeper.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
when you visit the bdsm club the 1st time .. don't ask about the red syringe .... let secret suck you ... after the 3rd time going back .. use the red and green syringes on secret ;)
and knock her little sweet ass up :love:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
1st time there secret tells you about the syringes ... ( don't ask about the red one ) secret will suck you off
2nd time there , fuck the blonde .... she loves it :LOL:
3rd time there ... use the syriges on secret and you knock her up
4th time there ... fuck the blonde again ...
5th time there .... you go to see the madam ... and secret tries to tell you she's pregnant ...
6th time there to seal the deal with madam .. secret tell you she's pregnant with your baby .. you invite here to stay with you

3.80 star(s) 90 Votes