Unity Shinigami Trading House RExEX - RPG that uses the power of money to create a harem of female adventurers [RJ01007980] [Circle Meimitei][V1.023]

silos

Mar 3, 2022
ENG title : Shinigami Trading House RExEX - RPG that uses the power of money to create a harem of female adventurers
JP title : 死神商館RExEX ~ カネのチカラをマシマシして女冒険者のハーレムを作るRPG
Link :
Link download :
Description:
Game content introduction
■Rebuilding the management system
We reviewed the system from the beginning and reworked the system and balance to make it easier to play.
We have reduced complex settings and created a system that allows the store to grow in a simple manner.
However, the amount of play is comparable to the previous work.

■Compression of game density
We have increased the density of the game by reviewing the scenario progression timing and processing of parallel events.
However, this game is not large enough to be completed quickly.

Harem system

■Addition of harem system
Based on the concept of ``harem'', we have rebuilt and added the ecchi system.
The management game part didn't have any naughty elements, but
it has been reborn as a management game where you create a harem for the main character.

-Added dot sex to management mode
-Create an avatar and enjoy sex in the shop, the more sex you have, the more sales will increase
-Standing pictures have been added to both the heroine and the mob, and the mobs can change their costumes depending on their job, even naughty clothes?
- Both the heroine and the mob can have sex .
- All unit characters have naughty training parameters, and their personalities change as they grow.
- As the game progresses, they can have sex while working, and there are events to show off.
- Both the heroine and the mob can be impregnated. Once impregnated, the portrait will change, and there will also be special events.

Power up points
■Number of basic CGs
We have added a large number of event CGs, resulting in a basic CG [250 sheets and up].

■A significant increase in sex events.We
have added a large number of sex events, resulting in a large volume of over [500 events].

■Addition of main heroine events
In order to be suitable for a harem game, we have added a large number of main heroine events.
There are about 20 events per heroine.

■Promotion of sub characters to heroines
In the unbranded version, there were no standing pictures and only Ryo events, but standing pictures have been added to the following sub characters, and
a large number of H events have been added. The erotic events are as good as the main heroine.
Due to an event in the story, Ryo○ will become something that never happened, and you will be able to conquer it from the state of being a virgin.
★Also, there is an option to turn off the sex scenes for characters other than the main character (off by default)

- Farmer's daughter Helen
- Female martial artist Grete
- Female spy Patera
- Archaeological scientist Idit
- Priestess Liliane
- Swordsman Tiona
- Traveling novice merchant Misha
- Female warrior Janet
- New soldier Sornetta

■ New main heroines added
The following new main heroines will be added. A voice will be added to this heroine.

・Previous Witch Aurelia Wilch
・Female Hero Eustel
・Princess General Northlinde of the Ice Country
・Maid Shelfy
・Pirate Writer Armani XIV
・Dispatch Trustee Neldine
・Foreign Female Swordsman Tsubaki
・Brave Female Sage Remil
・Retirement of Aoba Demon Shrine Maiden Shizuha
and Shuu's Exorcist Shrine Maiden Kureha

■Prostitution/Ryo○/NTR scenes removed
Prostitution/Ryo○/NTR scenes that do not fit the concept of "Harem" have been deleted as much as possible.
★Also, there is an option to turn off sex scenes with people other than the main character that could not be removed due to the story (off by default)
★Also, there are scenes where the heroine is in a pinch, but this cannot be turned off.

・Shiine the Grim Reaper
・Myrte the Silver Gray Magician
・Succubus Luschelula
・Wolf Girl Ulfina
・Female Merchant Harvesta
・Novice Priest Marizel
・Female Adventurer Fashi
・Blacksmith Princess Ange
・Forestman Archer Eliolda
・Farm Girl Catrina
・Witch Callisto Wilch

Sample pictures:
RJ01007980_img_main_240x240.png RJ01007980_img_smp1_100x100.png RJ01007980_img_smp2_100x100.png RJ01007980_img_smp3_100x100.png RJ01007980_img_smp4_100x100.png RJ01007980_img_smp5_100x100.png RJ01007980_img_smp6_100x100.png RJ01007980_img_smp7_100x100.png RJ01007980_img_smp8_100x100.png RJ01007980_img_smp9_100x100.png RJ01007980_img_smp10_100x100.png

FreakMJ

Apr 6, 2021
+1 so is this a true remake or there is some different content?
+1
it's a remake some mechanics got overhauled/adjusted/changed
story so far is mainly the same with a few things that changed due to new characters being recruitable
new/old characters are recruitable now and have mini epsiodes/story for them and new H-Scenes(formerly only the bad scenes were available for them)

Reactions: PunpunRen

Centurionzo

Nov 24, 2017
+1

I really want to play this game but it's very unlikely that we get a official release or even a fan TL sadly

iKohaku

Apr 23, 2018
I would like to know why he added such a tremendously annoying mechanic as raids, with a raid to a stage in the middle of the game he gave me an exorbitant negative account of 1 trillion, completely absurd this.
Apart from that, it's a very good game.

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
I would like to know why he added such a tremendously annoying mechanic as raids, with a raid to a stage in the middle of the game he gave me an exorbitant negative account of 1 trillion, completely absurd this.
Apart from that, it's a very good game.
Do not upgrade your store's lot size early, it helps.
At end game the max lot size is actually not necessary for me, since you don't need that many facilities for good operation.
Also I think this game requires japanese locale to work properly, people had bugs without it.

Last edited:

iKohaku

Apr 23, 2018
Do not upgrade your store's lot size early, it helps.
At end game the max lot size is actually not necessary for me, since you don't need that many facilities for good operation.
Also I think this game requires japanese locale to work properly, people had bugs without it.
That is correct what you say, I left that comment before seeing the previous game thread, and I would like to comment for anyone who also happens strange things.

If you do not change the regional settings of your PC this game has a lot of bugs, the money triples in exorbitant amounts, both in what you receive and the damage you get and what you owe because of the raids, the damage of the characters in dungueon also skyrocket, I have come to make 4 million of an attack and I have not even reached the middle of the game. And in dungueon it also happens that you don't do any damage ironically. You get stuck without being able to kill the enemy or boss and you either have to exit the battle (if it lets you) or restart the game, and like this much more.

I didn't expect that a regional setting in the Unity engine can be so destructive.

FreakMJ

Apr 6, 2021
That is correct what you say, I left that comment before seeing the previous game thread, and I would like to comment for anyone who also happens strange things.

If you do not change the regional settings of your PC this game has a lot of bugs, the money triples in exorbitant amounts, both in what you receive and the damage you get and what you owe because of the raids, the damage of the characters in dungueon also skyrocket, I have come to make 4 million of an attack and I have not even reached the middle of the game. And in dungueon it also happens that you don't do any damage ironically. You get stuck without being able to kill the enemy or boss and you either have to exit the battle (if it lets you) or restart the game, and like this much more.

I didn't expect that a regional setting in the Unity engine can be so destructive.
yep had the same problem until someone on the other thread told me about the regional settings bug
If you changed the settings you have to start a new save file since the old one still has all the bugged multiplicators and numbers
without the bug you are actually hoping for raids since they will give you alot of money( you can almost say they become your main income lol)

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I tried playing it but I couldn't even figure out how to start the game with the JP menus haha, I just game overed before it would even start. Is there a way to play it even with like an MTL or something?

FreakMJ

Apr 6, 2021
I tried playing it but I couldn't even figure out how to start the game with the JP menus haha, I just game overed before it would even start. Is there a way to play it even with like an MTL or something?
just use ReiPatcher important story stuff is colorcoded in red and blue and don't worry to much about gameover it's part of the game especially at the start of it