Collection Pinup Sevenbees Collection [2024-05-02] [Sevenbees/7bdream]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
Here is an (incomplete) set of interpolated 60 fps versions of videos from Sevenbees that I have selected.
The files are available for one month after upload, but can be reactivated, so let me know if that is needed.
2023-20-22:

Additional information:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: seksomata

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
Wait, was my post removed? Am I doing something wrong? Please let me know what, and I will adjust! Thank you.

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
if it's not an ad or self promo, pls remove and try to make post in requests
making posts like this in random threads is not a good idea
I just want to share interpolated videos, no ads or anything else. I'm still working out how to best go about it, but I thought giving one link where one can find all my uploads would be most efficient. I could do it per artist, if that would be preferable.
I've seen several people sharing interpolated videos, and none of those are ever included in the OP's, so I thought the request rules didn't apply. Was that an incorrect assumption?

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Was that an incorrect assumption?
Interpolated videos/upscaled is considering edited and remains only in the thread as fan edits, rarely goes to OP, mostly compressed. Same for images.

If you wanna share interpolated videos for Sevenbees. pls make link only to Sevenbees, not a whole folder
I got confused by the link name at first, i guess i'm not alone

P.s. if you wanna files to remain longer, anonfile/mega/workupload, maybe pixeldrain

Last edited:

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
Interpolated videos/upscaled is considering edited and remains only in the thread as fan edits, rarely goes to OP, mostly compressed. Same for images.

If you wanna share interpolated videos for Sevenbees. pls make link only to Sevenbees, not a whole folder
I got confused by the link name at first, i guess i'm not alone

P.s. if you wanna files to remain longer, anonfile/mega/workupload
Thank you, that's no problem. I will make it so. (y)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote