Unity Abandoned Servant's Chamber [v0.32b] [Brozeks & Grozeks]

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
there will be none, its dead just look at last update in patreon and their blog its from around january

its a bummer since it was a good game but deal with it

Reactions: ShamanLab

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I been saying for a long time these two guys are milk men their first game was all padding in the grind with little to no content this game was worse and the updates you got maybe once or twice a year and the updates consisted of well pretty much nothing maybe a quick new thing that wasn't worth and did nothing to help the grind which again was the illusion of content by padding it with grind the game didn't last for 3 minutes.

tronster

Mar 19, 2018
Still has the full screen bug during combat becomes windowed. Sad that its probably a dead game.

Gigachad

Apr 7, 2019
From looking at the art, I am almost certain that the artist for Taffy Tales did this game as well

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
the weirdest shit is that with 2 years of inactivity their patreon page is still generating $50 a month

Gigachad

Apr 7, 2019
the weirdest shit is that with 2 years of inactivity their patreon page is still generating $50 a month
nah, theirs plenty of games like that. some games been abandoned for years and years and still got cash rolling in

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
the weirdest dungeon crawler ever. :)

But with kind of special style. :) appreciate this. :)

Dread96

May 7, 2017
Maaaaaaaan, I'm so bummed this got canned. It's so fuckin hard to find bdsm games that let you capture enemies and place them into bondage. If anyone knows of someone ripping the animation for the machines you put enemies into please let me know.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
The last time I played this game, Kimochi was still around and the game had just rebalanced some skills. I think what killed the game was the slow pace of development and the lack of visibility. The updates were generally small enough that it didn't feel worth redownloading and you had like maybe 15-20 minutes of content. F95Zone was still relatively new and as far as I could tell, they didn't really connect with other content creators. I have no idea what their marketing plan was, but it didn't work out.