Others Completed Seika VS Tentacle Monster [Final] [DinDinDinDin]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0r2WCp.png

Overview:
Former idol Seika is a scientist who aspires to research for the development of medicine. Today she has set out to explore deep in the mountains, far from where she lives. The purpose is to get a sample of the tentacle monster, which is said to have lived for thousands of years.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-19
Release Date: 2023-07-19
Developer: DinDinDinDin
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Minimakisan Version

Win: - - -

Natto Version
Win: - - -

rbU+Du.png qZzX2X.png shun1m.png iiYNoF.png mJOho+.png aQQMyq.png BhYEQq.png ClwQDo.png

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2021
This is probably another one of those works where the developer asked his neighbor's son to draw stuffs for his game... 10 years later that kid's going to find this out and regret his past decision big time
rbUDu.png

Last edited:

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
"Aramaa", who always drew pictures for this series, became an erotic manga artist, and now he can't draw for me anymore.

I must celebrate his success and send him off.

As for the pictures in this series (the girl with blue swimsuit), I decided to ask someone else to draw them.
Time to DL the shitpost game and see if it plays as bad as it looks lol

EDIT:
Dear lord. It sucks. It is as bad as the image previews. It feels like you're playing a fangame from 1995. The unzipped game is 690MB. You might be asking yourself "How the fuck is that possible?"

Simple! Use fucking bitmap images and wavefront sound! The wav folder alone is 247MB. bmp folder is almost 400MB of bitmap files. The funny thing about this format is that the size is wholly dependent on the pixel area. All 800x600 .bmp files will be the same 1.37MB. And each text screen is a separate image file! The 1995 analogy is adequate even regarding file formats.

The game is clunky, slow and unresponsive, looks like things are going at around 15FPS. To make matters worse, the music keeps skipping during gameplay, as if there was some sort of problem with the file. People 30+ might liken the effect to a bad CD doing small skips while playing.

Considering the amount of effort needed to make it this bad, I find it impossible for this to be anything other than the intended result. No amount of incompetence can explain this game. Unless the dev is a 50+ dude who is still using a windows 95 or 98 machine and had to use WinAPI, Win32 or Visual Basic 6 to make the game.

Last edited:

sortakinda

Dec 15, 2020
Time to DL the shitpost game and see if it plays as bad as it looks lol

EDIT:
Dear lord. It sucks. It is as bad as the image previews. It feels like you're playing a fangame from 1995. The unzipped game is 690MB. You might be asking yourself "How the fuck is that possible?"

Simple! Use fucking bitmap images and wavefront sound! The wav folder alone is 247MB. bmp folder is almost 400MB of bitmap files. The funny thing about this format is that the size is wholly dependent on the pixel area. All 800x600 .bmp files will be the same 1.37MB. And each text screen is a separate image file! The 1995 analogy is adequate even regarding file formats.

The game is clunky, slow and unresponsive, looks like things are going at around 15FPS. To make matters worse, the music keeps skipping during gameplay, as if there was some sort of problem with the file. People 30+ might liken the effect to a bad CD doing small skips while playing.

Considering the amount of effort needed to make it this bad, I find it impossible for this to be anything other than the intended result. No amount of incompetence can explain this game. Unless the dev is a 50+ dude who is still using a windows 95 or 98 machine and had to use WinAPI, Win32 or Visual Basic 6 to make the game.
I would dare to say that this is intentional shitpost-game taking a jab at the RPGM's utterly piss-poor performance and jankiness. And probably at the fact that good amount of RPGM adult-"games" have absolutely no need being made in RPGM, as they are fundamentally visual novels with janky, grindy and unenjoyable gameplay thrown on top of it because ??? and ?????.

15FPS frame limit? Well fuck you RPGM.
Clunky slow and unresponsive? Well fuck you RPGM again.
Glorious MS-paint art? Might be a jab at shovelware-mills, I don't know. All I know is that the MS-paint art is wonderful, and definitely something that sets this apart.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote