• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Followed the objectives and lots of sleeping. now im wondering if im done or not. Does this update contain the solution to the lighthouse blockage from the last update?
Maybe I need to sleep more. I finished the Approach Brenda in your room and Brenda Friday night quests and now don't have anything else to do.

Tuffiglig

Jun 29, 2017
I'm stuck, Can someone maybe help me?
Im playing v0.24.0.

Only quest which is available is:
'Look for Brenda's underwear'
How to solve this?
When I'm going to the master bedroom before or at 15:00 and clicking the Drawer, I'm getting the Text:
"Hmm, still nothing... I should check it a bit later.

At 16:00 there is the text:
"Hmm, it looks like I am too late, she probably took the laundry already"

What to do?

Thanks,
Tuffi

junoM5

Nov 21, 2018
Hi Guys.
In v24 Ive done the Emelie tasks, and after that nothing happens. How do I trigger the Brenda and Burgler tasks?
First you will get a task to watch tv with brenda.It will show news about a burglar then you will get a task to buy a latex suit from the sex shop and then go to the pool area at 22:00 and from there enter inside.It will trigger the burglar scene.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
First you will get a task to watch tv with brenda.It will show news about a burglar then you will get a task to buy a latex suit from the sex shop and then go to the pool area at 22:00 and from there enter inside.It will trigger the burglar scene.
How did you go about getting the watch TV task?

Last edited:

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
i just did the tasks that were available.if you have no tasks then wait a few days.That worked for me
Right, something has probably bugged out on my save then, I've waited 30 days. If I can be a bother; could you please give a rundown what you did after the "Brenda in your room task"?

Helpasasd

May 2, 2024
Im stuck with the "Look for brenda's underwear" task, but ive gone in all days of the week through 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16 looking on her drawer, but it doesntt appear.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Hi Guys.
In v24 Ive done the Emelie tasks, and after that nothing happens. How do I trigger the Brenda and Burgler tasks?
Message task->Nuru massage->Nuru oil->Clothes Shop->Sexy shop->Brenda living room evening tv->Sexy shop Mask->Burglar event (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: El Buho

ttant

May 7, 2017
Upload your save to saveeditonline.com and change the michq line value to 11. Then talk to her at the cafe.
it seems to work, i manage to talk to michelle and go to her place (ok, game froze when the car arrive at her place, but still).

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes