XMHK

Dec 9, 2020
A minigame was supposed to be released this week on Patreon. Does anyone know if it's out yet?

HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
I can't get through the elements / pentagram level.

you have to change the things but to what??? I dont understand this.

XMHK

Dec 9, 2020
I can't get through the elements / pentagram level.

you have to change the things but to what??? I dont understand this.
I used the button for solving this floor's puzzle, because I honestly have no idea what to do there.
There is an official guide if you want to do it manually or just want to know how it works:

Reactions: HPSchlaad

strongdong848

Sep 27, 2022
I must be missing something because I kill the third boss and I can't progress. I've talked to the woman in each of the entrances, beaten each boss multiple times and nothing is happening

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
So I beat Liliana (the boss after the save point "Castle Top"), but it leads nowhere after that. Am I missing something here?

HoboCrawfish

Jun 24, 2019
what happened with the creator? they haven't been updating for almost three months
Looks like he started developing a minigame that ballooned into a proper full game.

"My original plan was to make the game using the Sadiubus framework, but I found that as the variety of enemy moves and h-plays grew, it became too time-consuming to include in an action game, and it would be difficult to enjoy a particular shot while playing, so I decided to change it to a turn-based game.

I tried to create a demo using RPG Maker, but found it too limited to implement my ideas.

The final decision was to use Godot to create a turn-based RPG."

"Some of the ideas behind the game:

The main character grows up in a remote village in the kingdom and comes to the capital to find his career.

The main plot of the game is the war between the humans and monsters.

The kingdom has three princesses with different personalities and completely different ideas about men.

You can choose to play the game in a variety of ways, from full-on femdom to equal competition to seduction.

You will be able to build your own house, marry a girl or raise monster girls."

dbcd506fa724c392ddcfd77b9af43d97d77c5ce8825b7e69617e50e63c146a21.png 48dec03e0e77f870892d6c4b8da625a7e8e1210996d0cf74f852f28e9873bb7c.png

felina280205

Jun 29, 2023
Looks like he started developing a minigame that ballooned into a proper full game.

"My original plan was to make the game using the Sadiubus framework, but I found that as the variety of enemy moves and h-plays grew, it became too time-consuming to include in an action game, and it would be difficult to enjoy a particular shot while playing, so I decided to change it to a turn-based game.

I tried to create a demo using RPG Maker, but found it too limited to implement my ideas.

The main character grows up in a remote village in the kingdom and comes to the capital to find his career.

The kingdom has three princesses with different personalities and completely different ideas about men.

You can choose to play the game in a variety of ways, from full-on femdom to equal competition to seduction.

View attachment 2733223 View attachment 2733224
seen a bit about it before i cancelled the plan, it seems like its going to be a big project so we will see how it goes i guess though from what ive seen solo hasn't been active for like two months or more, i guess theyre working on the game so i might get invested again idk what will happen to sadiubus
thanks for the reply :)

Reactions: XMHK

fapguy13

Jun 27, 2020
I loved how sadibus started, was more of a kinky submissive foot-fetish game but then, as It became more popular, solom was influenced of his new followers and turned more vanilla and lost his essence in my opinion... well, we'll see how his new project goes on

Reactions: felina280205

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
I loved how sadibus started, was more of a kinky submissive foot-fetish game but then, as It became more popular, solom was influenced of his new followers and turned more vanilla and lost his essence in my opinion... well, we'll see how his new project goes on
You ToT people are a plague. It had few foot animations at start but it was never foot-fetish game jesus christ.

XMHK

Dec 9, 2020
I'm just waiting for any update at this point. The dev hasn't been active anywhere in months. Last Patreon post was on May 10 and last tweet he posted was in April.

Reactions: felina280205

adyabzd

Sep 22, 2018

View attachment 2733223 View attachment 2733224
What is the name of this new minigame? Do you happen to have the link for it?

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes