RPGM - Sabrina The Hungry Witch [v0.2.2] [oppi]

1. 5.00 star(s)

HornyVoreLover

What a great game! I just love gobbling up cute girls left and right as Sabrina and watch them slowly add to her body. I really enjoy the weight gain system and that you can rewatch the scenes any time (which I quite often did since they are greatly written and perfectly pictured).
    The way prey is being devoured first person is unique and enjoyable to look at. And to be able to see the internal view of the prey as its still alive and the outside view of Sabrina going through the various digestion stages is just lovely to look at every single time.
    And the sheer amount of scenarios to find are perfect as well! In every corner you can find something or someone to devour <3
    Some creature/animal vore scenes were not my particula type of content but I still enjoyed them greatly.
    Every new Update gives so much more content! Cant wait to see more!
    A must play for every Vore - Lover hehe
  2. 5.00 star(s)

kurakura1

pros:
    - the art is nice;
    - the story is fun to follow along;
    - audio is alright;
    - i havent faced many bugs;
    - no performance issues, its an rpgmaker game.
    cons:
    - the amount of content is not that big (ig its work in progress after all)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

TheLastOne101

I'm a vore dude. There's creature's eating cute girls in horrific ways, yes i love it, yes we are weird and i think our fetish is derived from mommy issues. That being said STHW is the one of maybe five games that scratch the itch, also there is optional disposal, and some messed up plots lines. Also not a choir to play with plenty of scenes even at .2