Tool RPGM RPG Maker Save Editors

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
Apparently, the latest version of save editor does not work for item on MGQ Paradox v2.35.

I tried to edit the amount of items for fun but it always show up blank like I clicked on the items tab and it was blank.

I tried but it also does not work. Can someone explain to me what I did wrong? (Please be as detail as you can)

Oct 26, 2017
If I recall correctly, this is when custom items are generated via a plugin rather than the RPG Maker native database (from Armors, Items and Weapons.json in /data/ for RMMV/RMMZ).

Much less convenient in JSON but should work (with MVSaveFile). Too tight on space to have more than a couple games so apologies if I'm completely wrong, but at least that's what I recall from editing Catgirl's Questlist. (And ending up cloning items to preserve the custom item structure.)

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
I have the MySaveFile but when I try to open the save with it, the save does not show up in the folder.

It wants RPG Maker MV Save File but my is VX Ace. Sorry for this, I am not very familiar with these JSON and technical stuffs.

Oct 26, 2017
I have the MySaveFile but when I try to open the save with it, the save does not show up in the folder.

It wants RPG Maker MV Save File but my is VX Ace. Sorry for this, I am not very familiar with these JSON and technical stuffs.
Ah, sorry about the technical stuff. That's because VX Ace uses a different save format.
Tried and ?

(Same for HikariNova - just replace vx_ace with mz_save - but you probably know about online file save editors already.)

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
Ah, sorry about the technical stuff. That's because VX Ace uses a different save format.
Tried and ?

(Same for HikariNova - just replace vx_ace with mz_save - but you probably know about online file save editors already.)
Sadly, I tried both methods. None of those two works. For , I uploaded the save and tried 99 Items; failed.

For , I tried everything, even showing the raw data and it does not works. The only thing that work is changing enemy's affinity to 100 so I can recruit them easier.

This is Monster Girl Quest Paradox V2.35 (latest) by the way.

derfirm

Jan 9, 2021
very fresh (did not come across before) editor for RPGM, . I use if for treasure of nadia and really liked using is, sadly only one format supported.

Reactions: str8up

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
For those of you who use Linux:
You can't run it under Wine, unless you install: Wine Mono.
You can find the latest version here:
The Current Version of Wine Mono is: wine-mono-6-3-0-x86.msi.
You can find it here:
Mono install instructions are here:
Be warned, RPG Maker Save Edit is PAINFULLY slow under wine. Have Patience!
Good Luck and Have fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Urzoth

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
Hey Guys,

Do anyone know, rpg save editors are not working with latest rpg game updates.

for e.g school of lust, peasant's quest 2.22 saves are not editable as the items.json, weapons.json, variables.json are missing.

those files are in the format .soldata in the latest update.

anyone let me know if there is latest tools available.
In case anyone has a problem with .soldata files in the future: there is a decryption tool for these (it also decodes resource files).

P.S. I know that comment is from months ago but I've been looking this up myself today and I could find barely anything at all on the Internet about .soldata format :)

LittleBigYaoi

Apr 22, 2019
Can anyone update the RPG Maker Save Editor? Cause mine is really slow. And doesn't got the Inventory names.

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
I have a pretty specific Problem. I wanted to tweak Odissey of Gianna and increase the Stats a little. But the Main Chars (Lilina, Sable, Sinian) have in the RPG Maker Save Editor the Class Disguised Maid right from the Start, but ingame the Normal ones Lilina Princess, Sable Warrior, Sinian Mage. The Stat altering dont do a thing if they have the Main Classes, other classes work if they get them (like Clown, Puppet, Golem, etc). Any idea how to force RPGMSE do recognize the Main Classes? I tried to work with Save Editor Online, but its easy to mess a save up if i mess with the classes.

Edit: Tested a little more, Lilina, Sable, Sinian and Jyla are always in disguised and even when they have another Class, disguised is the only Class in Save Editor for them. So not a single one can be altered like this. If someone find something i would greatly appriciate it. I think i know where the Problem is, found out the Main Character Slot from Lilina (Princess), Sable (Warrior), Sinian (Mage) and Jyla (Rogue) are missing in the Save Editor. Why that is i dont know.

Last edited:

dadilolbup

Oct 22, 2017
(Updated 10-2017)

I'm happy to share this little handy tool made by a nice guy Froggus from ULMF(most of you probably know about this forum already).
Here is the link to original thread where it all started

Basically all these annoying to cheat in RPG Maker MV, VX, VX ACE games are now piece of cake with this Editor.
It's very easy to use, once you try it, you will see.
Don't overdo it, tho. As Developer stated, there are things you should not touch, so make back ups to avoid ruined saves and bad mood.

I've included a Readme file with some more info.

Posted by
Edit.. by muttdoggy - I uploaded "Rpg Maker Editors.zip" - This includes Rpg Maker Save Editor .65, SGEdit with Legend of Queen Opala series ini files, and MV Save File Editor (Recommend Notepad++ with JSON add-on). Included is an edited readme.
Included RpgMakerSaveEdit 0.6.3 in case you need to edit variables due to issues reported with 0.6.5.
Thank you.

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
Sadly, I tried both methods. None of those two works. For , I uploaded the save and tried 99 Items; failed.

For , I tried everything, even showing the raw data and it does not works. The only thing that work is changing enemy's affinity to 100 so I can recruit them easier.

This is Monster Girl Quest Paradox V2.35 (latest) by the way.
Use this method, it is much easier than all the editors taken.

Last edited:
Reactions: ggjohnson4256
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes