• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPG Maker MV "Unable to read file..."

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Recently I just discovered some China page have develop adult game base on RPG Maker and Illusion studio.
There is a game look good named [萌妹子爱牛头人工作室]都市隐修 V0.55 官方中文步兵版
It's very hard to find the link to download it because most of site require register. Here is the only page I can find the download link:

But you still need install their download client and sign-in to download from pan.baidu.

So finally I got the game but still can't play because at start of the game it ask active code from your QQ account (email from China), it doesn't allow foreigner to registration.
I tried to unpack the game (boxed file) with Enigma VB Unpacker [v0.58] from this topic: https://f95zone.to/threads/enigma-vb-unpacker-v0-58.10201/
It's unpacked and most of file look fine. So I use RPG Maker MV to open it with new project to see if I can remove the event that ask active code, unfortunately it say "Unable to read file Actors.json", it turn out RPG Maker MV can't read any *.json file extracted.
I think they're Encrypted so I tried this page:
But when I click detect for Decrypt-Code, it say file content invaled.

So can anyone help me solve this problem?