Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Rogue-Like 1.1d (Finally)

Sorry this didn't come out sooner, I really should have gotten this out days ago, but I tend to get mono-focused, and for the past week or so that focus has been on Gwen's boobs. Her TJ pose, I mean. Obviously. I've been working out the mechanics for how it will work, and I think I've come up with some fun stuff here. For those who have been asking, don't expect those elements to be playable for another couple months, there's still a lot of work to do there, but it's happening.
I think their is typo... it should be another couple Years. :KEK:

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
I think their is typo... it should be another couple Years. :KEK:
Nah people get mad but Oni does get a girl out fully every year. I think this is the order been playing since Kitty was added. It is a girl a year more or less.

2016 rogue
2017 kitty
2018 emma
2019 x23
2020 jean
2021 storm
2022 jubilee
2023 Gwen

He has been consistent on this much at least. Now I do think they all need more content and that he should take a year to flesh the existing girls out more but Patreons want him to keep adding girls and they are the ones that pay him.

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Guys may i ask, why the Prime Mod was abandoned and the modder set his profile as limited? That mod was awesome, mainly it had zero lag after selecting any text option.

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
He got fed up with some people's bullshit and quit F95zone, he also got banned from his own thread.
Some people have no better thing to do,than harass others who is making free "content" for a game they like,and everybody else have to suffer the consequences.I for one really wanted to support prime,because i really like the mod. Only if he had a patreon or a discord server.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Nah people get mad but Oni does get a girl out fully every year. I think this is the order been playing since Kitty was added. It is a girl a year more or less.

2016 rogue
2017 kitty
2018 emma
2019 x23
2020 jean
2021 storm
2022 jubilee
2023 Gwen

He has been consistent on this much at least. Now I do think they all need more content and that he should take a year to flesh the existing girls out more but Patreons want him to keep adding girls and they are the ones that pay him.
The patreon goers like myself keep asking for the current girls to get revamp/changed actually but Oni is the one not bothering to flesh things out & instead wants newgirls.
I'm not the only one who's brought this up on top of that but Oni himself is really, REALLY frigging stubborn & straight up refuses to re-do anything unless many people ask about it or he absolutely has to. If the guy didn't ask for a dollar for the game I wouldn't bother being a patron anymore it's just annoying.
I'm still gonna keep pestering him about new art for Jubes/Storm's blowjob/titjob poses & a re-do of Storm's doggy they're just so bad on otherwise great looking girls.

bwazoo92

Jan 21, 2019
If anyone has prime's discord/patreon/whatever I'd love to support him continuing somehow. Was honestly something to look forward to.

Reactions: Crichton

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
He got fed up with some people's bullshit and quit F95zone, he also got banned from his own thread.
What? Really, fucking cunts. That mod was awesome, i can't believe people act like that. Also why he was banned from his own thread?
PS: does anyone has the latest prime mod versiob? In the thread the links are dead, all links.

• Haha
Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
I feel like Gwen's super suit is supposed to be one piece. Same with kitty's Halloween costume. Oni made the night wears for Rogue and Emma one piece. Why doesn't he do it for every cloth that suppose to be one piece. Even Jubes' dress is one piece. Sorry for going on a rant there.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes