Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
If Oni wants to develop a fully-fledged Elden Ring mode for hardcore players--the same way he did with F-Zero mode--then have at it. Otherwise, don't waste my motherfucking time.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Oh calm down your load will blow and then you'll just be ghost; I agree he should be giving us some more instead of flagellating his so called favorite holiday but demanding shit will make him ignore you, believe me I've tried, he doesn't snap he just ignores you.
I'm gonna keep demanding he re-do specific art for the next build Storm's job poses (you know them), Jubes too as so haphazardly done as well as Storm's doggy it looks like total shit.

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
Oh, c'mon. Live a little. The modding scene for this game as been great over the past few days. It'll be fine. What have you got to lose?
...Okay, so... I can sort of understand why you're giving me the do-it-yourself pep talk.
It was a more general comment than specifically aimed at you.

So with all that said, my "push" for varpep to make a mod is facetious, not serious.
Oh I suspected it was, which was why my first comment was of "I know that you know that I know" variety.

cannot wait for Gwen to finally have fuck scenes)
Neither can she! She has complained to me that there are so many things we haven't done.

Reactions: PrincessBitchJean
Mar 4, 2023
The writer for the British sci-fi comedy series Red Dwarf used 'Smeg' as a swear word in the show. He claims that he didn't know about the word 'Smegma' at the time, but was rather entertained when he did find out about it. Considering the usage in the show (pretty much a replacement for 'shit') it worked very well.

Let's hope this entire discussion doesn't get deleted for being OT.

Hey, that's a good idea! I shall steal it for my personal mod.
can i get the link for the mod (and maybe can i give some suggestions by DM?)

lusaro

May 14, 2018
thank you very much @ the retard who cannot go back to page one and read mod changelogs and managed to get rid singlehandedly (because of his own stupidity) of probably the best mod we've ever had

Reactions: JDoeDude
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes