RPGM [RJ01007737] クロア×スクランブル

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
trial version 1.03 came out no? they said its got a longer playtime than old version and has an actual scene
trial 1.03 has been out since like July. They repost the article at the start of each month because ci-en memberships only give access to the content from the month you subscribe.

tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
trial 1.03 has been out since like July. They repost the article at the start of each month because ci-en memberships only give access to the content from the month you subscribe.
ah ok, thanks for clarifying

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
What do you guys think? Only 10 days left in the month. We getting a delay or an release date announcement, and how long before we know?

Mar 19, 2018
yeah this looks neat, excited for the release

EDIT: i have now completed the entirety of the trial version. this game does have some bumpy stuff (mostly things like, "oh i just... need to find this girl in the school? somewhere???? cool that'll take a bit and is annoying and tedious")

but man the art is actually fantastic. i REALLY gotta see this game get a full release (and a translation, too--i think that the annoying stuff would probably be easier if i could understand everyone)

Last edited:

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
yeah this looks neat, excited for the release

EDIT: i have now completed the entirety of the trial version. this game does have some bumpy stuff (mostly things like, "oh i just... need to find this girl in the school? somewhere???? cool that'll take a bit and is annoying and tedious")

but man the art is actually fantastic. i REALLY gotta see this game get a full release (and a translation, too--i think that the annoying stuff would probably be easier if i could understand everyone)
That's the age old dilemma with japanese rpg maker games. This one is much easier to not get lost in than some definitely, but really there's a lack of good offline translation options ATM despite AI taking off. Current machine translation tools that are still being supported like MTool require a paid subscription and MTool translations are injected and not applied which means when you stop subscribing your translation you have already created stops working. Use of tools like DeepL also requires a subscription. There are awesome locally hosted AI models out there that can seamlessly go between multiple languages, but as far as I know there's no dedicated tools for text extraction and processing using any of them. They also require decently powerful PC's.

Mar 19, 2018
That's the age old dilemma with japanese rpg maker games. This one is much easier to not get lost in than some definitely, but really there's a lack of good offline translation options ATM despite AI taking off. Current machine translation tools that are still being supported like MTool require a paid subscription and MTool translations are injected and not applied which means when you stop subscribing your translation you have already created stops working. Use of tools like DeepL also requires a subscription. There are awesome locally hosted AI models out there that can seamlessly go between multiple languages, but as far as I know there's no dedicated tools for text extraction and processing using any of them. They also require decently powerful PC's.
straight-up this game looks good enough i could see myself doing a manual translation when it comes out

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
straight-up this game looks good enough i could see myself doing a manual translation when it comes out
I've always wanted to learn, but its hard to get the discipline down to practice. I'd love to just be able to play these games in Japanese. I feel like I could maybe I could try to learn using them if I could get them to display furigana. I remember I used to have VNR set up for it, but I can't get it to accept a manual install for MeCab that would allow it to. All the other translators I have found just translate.

Last edited:

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
No news about the game being delayed does this mean it will not get delayed anymore:PogChamp:
Hard to say. I'd bet its coming out early december at the earliest at this rate. November only has 30 days and its already the 28th in Tokyo.

DLsite also has an approval period, that usually takes about 2 days.