Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Same, I quite like the name Krystal, didn't want to change it.
me too , I did regret changing the name and overwriting my save on my first playthrough but thankfully it didn't last that long and went back after awhile. I forget why tho maybe it was a prank I forget now.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
For a game about time travel, it is a little strange that only Jenny and Jackie wear a watch; the same-looking one at that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For Debunking: Krystal wears a watch in one scene. It is after Daphne shows up with burgers. She gets dressed in a green top. But the watch she is wearing has a red band. So could be just that it is a limited asset.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I don't know why I feel compelled to keep saying this ... there's only ONE machine we were told could only be used to travel between two specific relative points approximately 20 years apart when used. It's supposed to be destroyed. We have ample evidence there will still be time travel in this game. There is no reason to assume other methods of time travel will also be restricted to the same time period as the damaged one accessed through the old tunnels. In fact, as of the latest update, we have very specific evidence of there being time travel that DOESN'T conform to this limited use. The average, standard tattoo takes at least two weeks for the surface skin to heal, and Skyler has a new SLEVE that she didn't have one week ago. Regardless of whether Mrs. Gilmore is Jenny or not, nothing is off the table right now.
good point. but it's not just about different time traveling methods. the young Jenny would also need to live for all those years in the past, to have kids and grandkids, and avoid MC as much as possible as Darci's grandmother, while also living in the "present" timeline of MC as Tiffany's sister. and the time travel method would need to be concurrent to the machine we know for that to be possible and have the age match. future mysterious guy/MC said that there is no other machine. maybe there is one that he doesn't know of.

the skylar tatoo is pretty obvious of something very weird (I also pointed it out her after my first playthrough), and she knows of lou's cafe too. she doesn't just have a new sleeve. she got two full sleeves and a big rib tatoo. she only had the back tatoo before leaving.

That's fair, but people grow up seeing images of family members as they age, even if they don't spend a lot of time together.

I've definitely run into people I knew 20 years ago that I didn't immediately recognize. If someone then told me they were a different person, instead of either having time to figure out why they looked familiar or them telling me who they were, I wouldn't have been the wiser.

So imagine knowing someone for, say, 10 years as one person, then seeing a 30-50-year-younger version of that person, but having a different name attached to that person almost immediately with no way to reference that younger person as the older person ... would you really know who they should be?
MC would at least think that they look like someone he already saw before. he often makes the thought for other characters in the game.
Mrs Gilmour when he first met her would be close, physically, to Jenny when the accident happened, if they were the same person.

me too , I did regret changing the name and overwriting my save on my first playthrough but thankfully it didn't last that long and went back after awhile. I forget why tho maybe it was a prank I forget now.
yeah, it was a prank. and either way, it doesn't change anything in the timeline. though depending on MC's choice for the past items, the necklace doesn't end up in the same place.

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
IDK what this type of animation model is called cause it looks different from most 3d games while still reminiscent of waifu academy. I never played those type of games but this one i tried and i love the renders of this one so much now. Especially the "mom" looks so cute.

If there are more games with this type of art/animation, lemme know lads!

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
IDK what this type of animation model is called cause it looks different from most 3d games while still reminiscent of waifu academy. I never played those type of games but this one i tried and i love the renders of this one so much now. Especially the "mom" looks so cute.

You'll have to look for games made with Honey Select 1 (HS1) or Honey Select 2 (HS2) for the same style :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Mihawkgod

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

Another Game made with HS2 this time is on second place on the weighted ratings at the moment, which I can recommend. Can't really say the name here because of forum rules, but it starts with E.:censored:

• Hey there
Reactions: Mihawkgod

pitao

May 18, 2023
Another Game made with HS2 this time is on second place on the weighted ratings at the moment, which I can recommend. Can't really say the name here because of forum rules, but it starts with E.:censored:
You can always put your recommendations on a signature like I do ;) , but I kind of disagree with that rule unless it is used in a negative way or a way to compare like say this is better than that in a depreciative way, that can always make some people make unnecessary flaming that I never understand in forums.

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
If you like "Family" and want something in HoneySelect 1 (i think) then you have to try My new Family. It's already been completed too.;)
Put a Spoiler on the name now
I played most f95 games with that tag, its barren out here now no new stuff lol. This one i avoided cause honey select renders are a miss on most games, but this one is a bit different. Idk what the release cycle is for this but imma be on the lookout.

pitao

May 18, 2023
honey select??? lol it sounds like a game itself but i suppose its 3d app.
But yeah like I said before in this thread, there is few games in HS1 that can compare with Ripples in the care that it is made in the animation/render department, a couple are near or equal but all the other stuff put into the story/characters and other departments of the game that are my taste like the sci-fi aspect make this for me a top game.

pitao

May 18, 2023
I played most f95 games with that tag, its barren out here now no new stuff lol. This one i avoided cause honey select renders are a miss on most games, but this one is a bit different. Idk what the release cycle is for this but imma be on the lookout.
Its kind of long really the update release cycle but its worth it, the dev Jestur mentioned before that it is hard for them to drop the quality of each update release and I agree with them, and like in everything else quality means time put into it. Fortunately I'm an old dude that learnt patience hehe

lustforsex

Sep 18, 2023
For a game about time travel, it is a little strange that only Jenny and Jackie wear a watch; the same-looking one at that.

For Debunking: Krystal wears a watch in one scene. It is after Daphne shows up with burgers. She gets dressed in a green top. But the watch she is wearing has a red band. So could be just that it is a limited asset.
I started replaying the game (to put some kind of puzzle of events in my head) and yesterday I also noticed this coincidence with the watches. I don't think this has anything to do with limited assets because I noticed something else today that was even focused on in Darci's scene:
It's fun to play through the game again and pay attention to clues like this. On the first playthrough such things simply fly out of your head.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I started replaying the game (to put some kind of puzzle of events in my head) and yesterday I also noticed this coincidence with the watches. I don't think this has anything to do with limited assets because I noticed something else today that was even focused on in Darci's scene:
It's fun to play through the game again and pay attention to clues like this. On the first playthrough such things simply fly out of your head.
Yea, whatever the truth is, we know what Jestur WANTS us to think ...

4.80 star(s) 286 Votes