Collection GIF Video Rinhee Collection [2024-01-24] [Rinhee]

zazazas

Jun 21, 2018
No Sub UnC ver.
God damn guess he's gonna be releasing these massive files more often? (kinda hard to justify this size when there's barely any quality difference from the compressed version even when pixel peeping) Thanks for the uncompressed original

Last edited:

Garan Aria

Formerly 'Saberia'
Dec 25, 2021
God damn guess he's gonna be releasing these massive files more often? (kinda hard to justify this size when there's barely any quality difference from the compressed version even when pixel peeping) Thanks for the uncompressed original
10 mins 2000*1500 with 24000kbps 30fps large as 1.7GB is quite normal.

zazazas

Jun 21, 2018
10 mins 2000*1500 with 24000kbps 30fps large as 1.7GB is quite normal.
Yeah of course for the bitrate it's the right size, just dunno if it's even necessary if lossy compression creates something nearly identical at a much lower bitrate. I know it's complaining about nothing important but I just wonder if it'd be better or worse if the original files were rendered at a slightly lower bitrate.

Reactions: 33x33

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
I'm fapping my way through his older videos and there's definitely noticeable compression artifacts. I think he just overcorrected. I'm not actually subbed to him though. So maybe he's releasing an uncompressed version along with compressed ones.

Shakezoola

Apr 4, 2024
Yeah of course for the bitrate it's the right size, just dunno if it's even necessary if lossy compression creates something nearly identical at a much lower bitrate. I know it's complaining about nothing important but I just wonder if it'd be better or worse if the original files were rendered at a slightly lower bitrate.
no matter what you will lose detail with any sort of compression. I feel like the real problem is that most people are still using a codec from 2004 instead of moving over to, at least, H265. He could still aim for 1GB per file if he wanted to, and have substantially more detail.

I like it when people release large file sizes because it means there's a lot to work with when I try to compress it on my end. If it was only 100MB or something ridiculous and 15 minutes, 1440p I wouldn't bother.

Shakezoola

Apr 4, 2024
How do you guys typically extract the subs off his MP4 files? Theyre hardcoded, right. Is there a way of extracting them easily? I wanna use the less compressed version of his newest vid without the subs, apply them, and make it MKV so they can be toggled.

and then convert it to save around 80% on the space.

especially08

Dec 15, 2018
How do you guys typically extract the subs off his MP4 files? Theyre hardcoded, right. Is there a way of extracting them easily? I wanna use the less compressed version of his newest vid without the subs, apply them, and make it MKV so they can be toggled.

and then convert it to save around 80% on the space.
You can't extract hard coded subs. the only thing you can do is re-type it manually or screenshoot the subtitle and use OCR to turn it from picture into text.
Sometimes someone also share the softcoded sub here, so just wait for that.
isn't mp4 can also toggled the sub as long as it's softcoded?!

===========================================================================

He doesn't seem to have a good handle on making tanned girls since his Dehya was lighter than expected. His skin color palette seems to be like white or Karin.
And i Just realized he also forgot her mole near the navel in the first scene..... :HideThePain:

Rion2001

Nov 12, 2020
You can't extract hard coded subs. the only thing you can do is re-type it manually or screenshoot the subtitle and use OCR to turn it from picture into text.
Sometimes someone also share the softcoded sub here, so just wait for that.
isn't mp4 can also toggled the sub as long as it's softcoded?!

===========================================================================

And i Just realized he also forgot her mole near the navel in the first scene..... :HideThePain:
Well considering rinhee just have 1 month time making this, its pretty much impressive even tho he/she make small mistake like that, its not like he/she have 1 years time like certain someone(Vicineko) and still not even finish it yet

• Haha
Reactions: especially08
Jul 3, 2021
MP4 files are capable of having suftsubs in them. It's really just a container file that usually contains 1 video file (ex. .m4v) and 1 audio file (ex. .m4a). It is a bit tricky from what I know using ffmpeg. There are workarounds with VLC that can utilize external files without having to remux them into a single file. I believe MPV and MPC also have similar features.

It's much easier to add softsubs (or any supported file) to MKV and, for a while, OGM container files given the tools that are/were available for them. OGM doesn't seem to be supported anymore.

Shakezoola

Apr 4, 2024

I've updated it to have the current Bay video. MP4, hardcoded subs like the original. File Size went from the 620MB Rinhee posted to 190 once AV1 converted. If/when subtitles appear I'll switch it with an MKV conversion where you can toggle subs. Ideally using the much larger 'no subs' version posted previously, which was 1.70GB iirc.

The quality difference between that one and the 620MB English version is completely negligible, but when converting I like using the 'least compressed' version available. Even if it's unnecessarily huge.