Wolf RPG [Request]Noroware Island ~If you get bitten, it's over~ [RJ368530][Hige to deko]

Jul 8, 2020
+1

Does anyone have it?
I've always wondered why people request a game and then not make it available for whomever translates.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
HIGE TO DEKO - NOROWARE ISLAND - IF YOU GET BITTEN, IT'S OVER VER.1.06 (JAP)

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Version 1.05. Dunno what it's missing compared to 1.06.

PW for extraction is the website name.

I personally don't mind mtl at all and tend to use textractor for these kind of games but Wolf RPG is known to be quite messy with textractor. I got to play their previous game with it and whole lines of dialogues were not being translated.

Jul 19, 2020
I personally don't mind mtl at all and tend to use textractor for these kind of games but Wolf RPG is known to be quite messy with textractor. I got to play their previous game with it and whole lines of dialogues were not being translated.
Had exactly the same experience.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Had exactly the same experience.
Yep. I tried with the new game and it's pretty much the same. It's either entire line of dialogues are skipped OR everything gets translated but shows up extremely slowly on textractor on top of a delay between the ingame dialogue and the translated dialogue.

I don't care about bad mtl but the messy/slow translation made it unplayable for me. Ended up just watching the gallery.

acac

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Does anyone know how to beat this puzzle?
It's the one where you walk around as the guy and turn on the 2 humidifiers.

1661841562581.png

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to beat this puzzle?
It's the one where you walk around as the guy and turn on the 2 humidifiers.

View attachment 2014020
I dont think you really beat it. It just ends the game. There are multiple similar routes where it tells you to save. Bad end routes.

The game just has a weird way of throwing you into title screen abruptly.

Reactions: acac