Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
yeah..... that's not how this works, you CAN NOT simply shove multiplayer into a product that was not designed for it from the ground up, if he really is working on the game regularly, then that's probably why it's such a painful process right now, there are a lot of systems in rack2 that i cant imagine just plug n play with any form of multiplayer.

all i think needs to be said on the matter is: If you dont think he's producing, then dont pay the man, dont harass him on twitter and dont harass the people still giving money, move on.
Patreon should really develop a customer protection system for cases like this. Idk if you haven't delivered even 25 or 30% of what you promised in 10 years, then you should give the funds back. Imagine people that payed Fek, thousands of dollars in 2012 and the game is still in Alpha, I know nobody forced them to pay and trust some Internet stranger, but how is Patreon not responsible? Fek is practically a scammer.

Sep 10, 2021
fyi, i dont believe a thing till its in my hands and infront of me. im just providing updates when and if i see em. whether that be conversations had, or posts. whether you choose to believe em or not, thats upto you. but i know alot of you loved this game, hence why im updating with anything i see, doesnt mean im a believer, but just wanting to keep yous all in the loop of the goings on. believe it once its in your hands, im the same. this games been dead a long ass time. will it ever get updated? fuck knows. but ill still provide updates in terms of "news" if i see it
getting big "no you can't make me take my meds" vibes from this, a la the Titanfall 2 subreddit

FileWalker42

Aug 2, 2020
The perfect furry game if it wasn't for the terrible non-existent updates, terrible models, terrible progression system, terrible bugged interactions, terrible toys, terrible in-game money and the absolute dogshit terrible optimization who fries gpu's or better yet runs like trash in modern systems.
Other than that, it's a pretty good abandoned game

ChaoticGoon

Aug 21, 2021
The perfect furry game if it wasn't for the terrible non-existent updates, terrible models, terrible progression system, terrible bugged interactions, terrible toys, terrible in-game money and the absolute dogshit terrible optimization who fries gpu's or better yet runs like trash in modern systems.
Other than that, it's a pretty good abandoned game
Trvthnvke on the premises.

zoafWF3x

Mar 1, 2022
I wonder if there are any available game sources to begin with, to look at the code and maybe fix stuff/experiment with VR etc.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I wonder if there are any available game sources to begin with, to look at the code and maybe fix stuff/experiment with VR etc.
It's in Unity so you can decompile it. That being said, the code base is a horrible mess that needs refactoring. Good luck to any who try....

Reactions: KRANKID

Foxboy2002

May 16, 2020
It's in Unity so you can decompile it. That being said, the code base is a horrible mess that needs refactoring. Good luck to any who try....

It reminds me how yak fucked up Furaffinity's code so badly by just band aiding spaghetti mess onto code from 2004 to make it work. I'll never forget the time just before dragoneer sold the site to IMVU that FA was down for an entire month because yak tried to add new code to the site and detonated half of the script. It's why no new features could be added to FA ever, because they know that only one person can write the code and he was too egotistical to let anyone touch it. Then he himself touched it and brought the site entirely offline. It's like a damn Laurel and Hardy skit.

Fek's Rack2 is exactly like this. The code is a goddamn nightmare. He has absolutely no idea what he is doing and is just asking Alexa on how to rewrite each line until something works. That's why you need to never believe anything he says about the game. It's obsolete, abandoned, and there is no way to upgrade the game or add into it without throwing it in the bin and starting from fresh.

Reactions: ChaoticGoon

ChaoticGoon

Aug 21, 2021
It reminds me how yak fucked up Furaffinity's code so badly by just band aiding spaghetti mess onto code from 2004 to make it work. I'll never forget the time just before dragoneer sold the site to IMVU that FA was down for an entire month because yak tried to add new code to the site and detonated half of the script. It's why no new features could be added to FA ever, because they know that only one person can write the code and he was too egotistical to let anyone touch it. Then he himself touched it and brought the site entirely offline. It's like a damn Laurel and Hardy skit.

Fek's Rack2 is exactly like this. The code is a goddamn nightmare. He has absolutely no idea what he is doing and is just asking Alexa on how to rewrite each line until something works. That's why you need to never believe anything he says about the game. It's obsolete, abandoned, and there is no way to upgrade the game or add into it without throwing it in the bin and starting from fresh.
so its truly ov er

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes