Collection Video Puuguy Collection [2024-01-13] [Puuguy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
Not trying to tell anyone else what to like or create, just casting my personal vote here, so no need to get offended...
I am not a fan of beer-belly Tifa.
i for one welcome a rare interpretation of tifa. Almost all fit and or six pack tifa model out there. once in a blue moon, a more realistic female body type is welcomed, at least for me

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
"more realistic" -- because real women are apparently unable to exercise and look after their health? Pretty low opinion of 'real' women you got there bud ;)
and you think all women must have always in tip top shape? always 6 pack? model like body all their life? have you seen most mothers after birthed children? may i suggest touch more grass to see grounded reality ?

Reactions: vampires69'in

Meth3rlence

Apr 14, 2021
and you think all women must have always in tip top shape? always 6 pack? model like body all their life? have you seen most mothers after birthed children? may i suggest touch more grass to see grounded reality ?
Cool straw man bro. I never said any of those things, merely addressing your assertion that being fat and unhealthy is "realistic" (with the implication that being in shape is un-realistic)

Perhaps you simply didn't mean 'realistic' and just meant more to your preference?

nxf11rocks

Apr 24, 2022
To be fair most video game characters are extremely active - especially in games with combat - so it's no wonder they're always fit. It's the same for the men too; their worlds just aren't as easy as ours.

Jun 27, 2021
Ello I'm here with a request for you (yes, you!)
Can YOU! interpolate this x2 to 60fps? No matter what I do my flowframes cancels it immediately
1714151552549.png
The higher bitrate the better. Ideally lossless.

Reactions: Brazilba
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote