RPGM Completed Punishing the Conceited Heroine - The Game [Recent Past]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ152222_img_main.jpg

Overview:
This is a Dragon Quest doujinshi game where you punish a conceited futanari heroine. This is not a RPG or anything, it’s almost like a flash game made with RPG Maker. There’s some back story and sex. Simple as that.
The Heroine is fully voiced so she speaks during the back story and during the sex.
This contains, obviously, futa and torture.
(taken from )

Developer/Publisher: Recent Past (link not available)
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Translator:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

RJ152222_img_smp1.jpg RJ152222_img_smp2.jpg

Juche

Dec 17, 2017
It would have been much better if it was an RPG, but the game itself is pretty good

Stupidity

Oct 8, 2017
It would have been much better if it was an RPG, but the game itself is prey good
Wow. So it's as good as the first-person shooter survival horror video game developed by Human Head Studios in 2006!
Or did you mean the first-person shooter survival horror video game developed by Arkane Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks in 2017?

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
futa is a hermaphrodite meaning both genitalia and happens in nature tho only one set is ever functional and typically doctors ask the parents if they wish to remove the nonfunctional genitalia tho futa cock looks like an actual dick where as what it would look like is kind of a massive clit kinda xD

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
"I will be the greatest heroine the world have ever seen, i will fight corruption and evil, in my own way"

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
You don't play as the futanari heroine, but you're also not really a single main character so much as the trio of ex-teammates that are punishing her. I'd just avoid using either gendered protagonist tag, personally.

Reactions: DKHHyde