• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Dec 21, 2019
Well, CH 13 is now hard confirmed for last chapter.

Status Update - 39%

It's bittersweet working on the final chapter. The characters have grown on me so much and I'm trying my best to give them a fitting farewell. Enjoy the teaser from Ophelia's 5th birthday.
if it's currently at 39% for the final chapter update, it will most likely be finished in November or December.
But then, if I understand correctly, he will integrate the "What If..." chapters into the next chapter?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
But... but that means that there won't be any NTR anymore after the last chapter! Only vanilla content! How will I be able to say that this is purely an NTR game for NTR fans if they don't get any content anymore?

Damn you WWG and your NTR loving fanbase! This isn't over yet!
It'll be the last chapter so NTR will get the epilogues, isn't it how it's always been ? Hunter fucks the girls first so makes sense to continue the trend and please the NTR fans [highest subs on dev's patreon] to give the endings/epilogues first to Hunter and then MC ? So yeah this chapter will be NTR focused in terms of epilogues then the next update , a BIG IF, when it releases after a year will be vanilla focused, since NTR epilogues are done.

I just hope the Vanilla epilogues are good and MC doesn't act like a stupid pushover which he has acted in the episodes 9-12.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
It'll be the last chapter so NTR will get the epilogues, isn't it how it's always been ? Hunter fucks the girls first so makes sense to continue the trend and please the NTR fans [highest subs on dev's patreon] to give the endings/epilogues first to Hunter and then MC ? So yeah this chapter will be NTR focused in terms of epilogues then the next update , a BIG IF, when it releases after a year will be vanilla focused, since NTR epilogues are done.

I just hope the Vanilla epilogues are good and MC doesn't act like a stupid pushover which he has acted in the episodes 9-12.
We don't want more ntr shits please dev make it only vanilla route.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
that sounds like you're playing the Beta or you don't have the mandatory patch. that's a bug for one of those 2 reasons.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Can you send me the link of official version and the patch, I downloaded the game through this site.
Can't, but the official version is in the front page. Did you make sure to grab the mandatory patch from there too?

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Home Is Where The Heart Was

In Chapter 13, Ophelia tries her best to hide Annabelle from the chicanery while making her feel at home.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The latest teaser (May 1, 2024) have already been leaked on Kemono... Well, I'll share them here.
1714683033422.png
Interesting. Annabelle is wearing a shirt with Katherine Helmond on it. She was in a movie called "Family Plot" in 1976 that had some interesting twists and turns having to do with adoption and heirs. I found this in a synopsis:
"After a séance, Blanche discovers that Julia is tormented by her past, when she forced her sister and unmarried mother Harriet to deliver her baby for adoption to avoid a family scandal."
Wonder if this is a hint from WWG?

Reactions: pinkie96

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Either a hint or a tongue-in-cheek joke/reference, I'd say.

I'd never heard of Katherine Helmond or that film until you'd mentioned them just now, so I'd say it's obscure enough to not be an obvious hint.
Kind of hope you're right about it now.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Either a hint or a tongue-in-cheek joke/reference, I'd say.

I'd never heard of Katherine Helmond or that film until you'd mentioned them just now, so I'd say it's obscure enough to not be an obvious hint.
Kind of hope you're right about it now.
It would certainly fit into the idea of Annabelle being the daughter of OG Annabelle that was given up for adoption or in this case, given to a convent. The question is, who is the father that makes this a "family scandal"? David? Drew? Hmmm.
Would OG Annabelle have been able to hide her pregnancy from the rest of the family?

EDIT:
Would be kind of fucked up if New Annabelle ends up being the daughter of OG Annabelle and Drew. Imagine that Drew accidentally knocks up Annabelle, necessitating an intervention from Hunter in which they hide it from the family under the guise of OG Annabelle being "sick." New Annabelle is given away to a convent once born. The question is, would that mean it's possible OG Annabelle is still alive (and faked her death like in the movie mentioned)? That would be a really dark/twisted way for WWG to go with this. Kind of hope it doesn't go that way.

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
View attachment 3597218
Interesting. Annabelle is wearing a shirt with Katherine Helmond on it. She was in a movie called "Family Plot" in 1976 that had some interesting twists and turns having to do with adoption and heirs. I found this in a synopsis:
"After a séance, Blanche discovers that Julia is tormented by her past, when she forced her sister and unmarried mother Harriet to deliver her baby for adoption to avoid a family scandal."
I also mentioned this on Discord. She was on several popular sitcoms, and PV is very sitcom-like, so maybe there's a reference there somewhere.

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes