Unity Completed Poke Abby [v2021.01.12] [Oxopotion]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

barrytemperson777

Jul 11, 2020
I know I'm late to the topic, but I recall reading somewhere that oxopotion had revealed their NSFW games to their SO and they disapproved of it. Henceforce, removal off the face of the Earth. Not sure about the validity but y'know, it is what it is.

...or just disregard everything I said because it's already been explained in a previous post. GG

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I know I'm late to the topic, but I recall reading somewhere that oxopotion had revealed their NSFW games to their SO and they disapproved of it. Henceforce, removal off the face of the Earth. Not sure about the validity but y'know, it is what it is.

...or just disregard everything I said because it's already been explained in a previous post. GG
There's always the delete post button. It's right next to the edit button.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Hereszie

Jun 6, 2020
Regarding the HD link, it'd be nice to separate that into the different versions. Don't see why I had to download all of them just to get the one I needed.

yruru

Apr 24, 2021
Game uses only 1 core of all on my cpu, and fps acutally about 20, cpu - Phenom x6 1075T

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Think the itch.io said the same last year, and that got the game threads updated. But I'm not sure it actually was game update, checking the files in this 2021 update (from this thread) they say modified on 2016/17.

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
What ever happened to this dev? Have they made any other games? Their Pateron link doesn't work anymore.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes