VN Ren'Py Perfect Harem [v0.01] [White Night Studio]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

LordDreamWolf

Jan 17, 2020
Interesting premise. Not wild about the look of the MC. Definitely could have done better there. But Elisa is beautiful, Angela is adorable, and even the stuck up, entitled brat is hot. Can't wait to see the last one tamed, trained, and collared like a good little pet should be.

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
If the concept definitively requires the MC to be old and ugly, that's going to significantly limit its appeal. It would work perfectly well if he was 20 years younger and looked like a regular guy that age. And as others have observed, it's only possible to play straight through - any saves break the game. So there's a lot to work on. Including the dialogue. Cool idea in principle, but needs an overhaul and a lot more content before it's worth revisiting.

LionBear

Donor
May 3, 2018
I have the same problem ( game just crush when i try to load save, and when im scrollback dialogues )
But thanks for sharing this game.

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
The appearance of the MC is not great looking. I’ll wait for the next update to see if they fix the bugs and how the story progresses.

Reactions: LordWanze

Golzd81

Apr 25, 2023
A game with "perfect" or "harem" in the title is usually suspicious in terms of content, will have to see what the future tags are.

Reactions: Raboobie

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Another case of the dev way overcompensating with a ridiculously huge dick.
The preview of her blowing that bologna is physically impossible for a human... she's not a python with separate mandibles instead of a solid jaw. Seeing stupid shit like that makes it a no go.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
and who cares about the mc look....cmon ppl where those ugly pricks lovers..ehh?
what is important here is the size not the look,he can have the face of a horse and still fuck more women than any of you,....

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes